Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Stevie, you're doing fab! Just taking it one day and one meal at a time is working well for you. Good plan for tonight too! Enjoy the IB2, I saw it last week and loved it :)

Thanks lovely! I think that not going to group or weighing is actually helping, and I never thought I'd say that!! I've always followed the plan and gone to group and never thought I could stick to it from home, but there just seems to be a lot less pressure doing it this way. And I'm not obsessing over the numbers on the scales, just focusing on the important thing - sticking to plan!! I was going to re-join group when I got back from my holidays, but if the next 3 weeks at home go well I think I'll reconsider doing it from home permanently x

That's how my mind works too. I've had a fairly naughty last month but even in that... I've been on plan probably at least 70% of the time. I've made a decision not to weigh myself again until September (almost like being back to school) and then get back into the weekly routine of weighing properly. Until then, I've done a vegan week, I'm about to do a red week... etc. I'm challenging myself in different ways and I feel good.

It's good not to be a slave to the scales and I think being at target helped me relax a little but still in a responsible way.

Also save £5 a week too ;) xx

Awww my poor Woz is poorly and has been up all night running back and forwards to the bathroom!! :( So we may have to take a rain check on the cinema tonight. I told him he probably needs an early night and to just take it easy, especially as he's meant to be back to work tomorrow morning. Also said I don't want to catch his germs!!! Lol how sympathetic xx

Awww my poor Woz is poorly and has been up all night running back and forwards to the bathroom!! :( So we may have to take a rain check on the cinema tonight. I told him he probably needs an early night and to just take it easy, especially as he's meant to be back to work tomorrow morning. Also said I don't want to catch his germs!!! Lol how sympathetic xx

Aw no bless him :( You're right though he will need an early night! and you don't want to catch his germs! ;) xxxx

Awww that's a shame, best keep away like you said you don't want to catch his germs!!!!

Haven't heard from him since he text at 1pm so I think he's fallen back to sleep. He said he only had 3 hours sleep last night bless him, and his dad's the same! It's either something they've both eaten or they've both picked up a yucky bug. I think there is something going around at the moment actually! X

Well I'm still having my goodies even though I'm not at the cinema. I'd been looking forward to them all day. I'm having a Robin Williams film night instead - first up Jumanji! And then maybe Hook :) xx

Joining you in the robin Williams night! Watching mrs doubtfire.

i think weighing every week really does mess with the mind. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking it, it worked for me but now I'm a maintainer I'm realising that I really should only get weighed monthly. Unfortunately I've seen another side to my consultant and if I don't turn up to group when she has something planned (which I havnt been told about the week before so have no idea about) or If I go to get weighed and not stay to group she gets a bit funny :( but I can't help it it really messes with my head when my weight goes up and down every week regardless of what I do.

So do what works for you chick if doing it without the pressure at home is working for now then why not? Xx

Joining you in the robin Williams night! Watching mrs doubtfire.

i think weighing every week really does mess with the mind. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking it, it worked for me but now I'm a maintainer I'm realising that I really should only get weighed monthly. Unfortunately I've seen another side to my consultant and if I don't turn up to group when she has something planned (which I havnt been told about the week before so have no idea about) or If I go to get weighed and not stay to group she gets a bit funny :( but I can't help it it really messes with my head when my weight goes up and down every week regardless of what I do.

So do what works for you chick if doing it without the pressure at home is working for now then why not? Xx

Mrs Doubtfire is Warren's fave! So we're saving that for when I'm next stopping at his, which will be next weekend :)

It really is awful that your consultant has made you feel that way. But then again, I've always heard the support almost stops when you get to target. So many target members have said the same. It's a shame. I'm definitely loving the no pressure way of things at the moment, I'm surprised by it but I'm not complaining! Might have a cheeky weigh before we go away, but that'll be about it. It's helped having the scales hidden because now I'm not jumping on and off them everyday and obsessing with the numbers. I haven't even gone searching for the scales either :giggle: xx

Take a Chance and Never Look Back...♥

Morning diary, happy Saturday! No plans for today but I'm exhausted so more than likely going to have a chill day. Just posting my eats and will update as the day goes on.

Have a great weekend all x

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- 23g Tesco Everyday Value Muesli (4 Syns) topped with Grated Apple (S), Orange Segments (S) and a Mini Mango Danio (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Batchelors Golden Savoury Rice with Quorn Meatballs and a Roasted Vegetables (Peppers, Mushrooms and Red Onion)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns:
72 / 105

Last edited:
Mrs Doubtfire is Warren's fave! So we're saving that for when I'm next stopping at his, which will be next weekend :)

It really is awful that your consultant has made you feel that way. But then again, I've always heard the support almost stops when you get to target. So many target members have said the same. It's a shame. I'm definitely loving the no pressure way of things at the moment, I'm surprised by it but I'm not complaining! Might have a cheeky weigh before we go away, but that'll be about it. It's helped having the scales hidden because now I'm not jumping on and off them everyday and obsessing with the numbers. I haven't even gone searching for the scales either :giggle: xx

It was great :) we're watching the bird cage tonight.

She's all nice as pie when you stay to group etc!! Annoys me. I think with the target thing it's because she doesn't have the experience of being at target. But that's no excuse really is it? Maybe one day I'll feel comfortable enough to stop going. You seem so much more relaxed at the moment. Not jumping on the scales all the time must be a releif in a way! X

I'm fine! Still around just can't really be bothered to post, same with my IG too. Food is kind half on - half off. Not particularly worried. Hope everyone else is good! xx

Ooo I tried that Tesco sweet chilli chicken salad you often mention and I added a red pepper too. OMG I'm converted. It's beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration Stevie, I went to work feeling nicely full and it put a smile on my face!

Back