Anybody else started Slimfast this week?

Hi, starting to feel a little different, long way to go yet. Had a tough week this week and struggling not to eat the whole content of the fridge when the children go to bed

Hey Han, it's tough isn't it, I find when the kids are in bed I just want to stuff my face. It's what I used to do all the time. Once the rascals are in bed, it's relaxing time and I used to eat when relaxing!! I just think to myself, have willpower (which I've never really been great at) and in the morning I'll be so please with myself. And it does work, I feel great in the morning cause I can do it!! No more just caving in thinking well I'm fat anyways a sharing bag of crisps all to myself won't harm.. it does :-/ unfortunately lol. Stay positive Han xxx

Hi ladies ,
Well I've been a bit hit and miss wiv the plan this week and it's shown as a STS,
Really need to get my head round it next week , it's not the plan I'm struggling wiv it's me stupid me,
Tried clothes on today in new look what a bloomin sight , roll upon roll of fat I just wanted to cry ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies ,
Well I've been a bit hit and miss wiv the plan this week and it's shown as a STS,
Really need to get my head round it next week , it's not the plan I'm struggling wiv it's me stupid me,
Tried clothes on today in new look what a bloomin sight , roll upon roll of fat I just wanted to cry ,

It's okay honey. Don't be too hard on yourself. We all have bad days. You've initiated a change and that's what counts. Tomorrow is a new day xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What workouts / form of exercise do you ladies do, to aid your weight loss? xx

It's okay honey. Don't be too hard on yourself. We all have bad days. You've initiated a change and that's what counts. Tomorrow is a new day xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks trillest,
Yea I'm determined to get into it 100% tomorrow, feeling very sorry for myself today but il dust myself off and focus on a new start tomorrow ,

What workouts / form of exercise do you ladies do, to aid your weight loss? xx

I do kettlebells 6 times a week. It's really fun.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was naughty and weighed myself today..Really need to stop doing that! Pleased though as the scale show I'm 88.5kg (13 stone 13lbs)! My weigh in day is Sunday so will do my best not to weigh until then. I am intermittently doing slim fast and calorie counting now. Too many milkshakes in a week was giving me tummy ache. I've been sticking to 1200. Sometimes going a small bit over. Hope everyone else is doing well and has a great weekend:D

3lbs lost in week one! Next week i'm off work all week (half term) so hope I stick to plan! I'll be sleeping more so hopefully that will help! Pizza for dinner as a treat (low cal one, so meets allowance!). I'd usually add a glass of wine to celebrate the end of term but managing to resist so far

3lbs lost in week one! far
Well done that's a ace loss hope I can manage that

I'm trying so hard not to get on the scales for a sneaky peek, my weigh in day is Monday. Wanna know how I'm doing but then again if it's not as expected I don't wanna have a mad blow out.

Oh dear what am I like !!!

So, decided today will be my weigh in.
Don't have an initial weight to work against, however on Thursday I was 12st3lbs.

Today I am 12st! So that's 3lbs down.

Yesterday I was so busy I only managed to have my breakfast shake after my workout at 1.30pm. I then had a snack at 4pm. Had dinner around 8.30pm which was a grilled chicken burger with fries. I guess the calories I had left worked out well.

Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

So, decided today will be my weigh in. Don't have an initial weight to work against, however on Thursday I was 12st3lbs. Today I am 12st! So that's 3lbs down. Yesterday I was so busy I only managed to have my breakfast shake after my workout at 1.30pm. I then had a snack at 4pm. Had dinner around 8.30pm which was a grilled chicken burger with fries. I guess the calories I had left worked out well. Have a lovely weekend everyone xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Wow that's brilliant,
I starting proper today fed up messing around and doing it half harted and them getting upset wen the scales don't show what I want ,
Really Von what do u expect

so I finally tried blending my shake with ice this morning, using my new caramel powder....amazing and worth the hassle! It also meant I drank it much slower which was a bonus. Still find myself feeling hungry though, especially if I watch someone on tv snacking - it's crazy I know!!! Trying to go for a herbal tea anytime I feel pekkish, although on the whole I'm getting used to eating less and once I've had my main evening meal I feel pretty full, even after a much smaller portion than I'm used to!

Weighed myself officially today and still 88.5lbs. Pleased with that especially as I went out for a meal last night with the in-laws. I ordered a skinny burger that comes with a large salad a small portion of chips and no bun. Was very nice. Back on it today. For breakfast I tried one of the new weetabix breakfast milkshakes. 215 calories and it was nice and thick too.

Well I have managed to get thru My first Saturday on plan so just today to tackle, plan is to stay away from the kitchen again today, going to try and get out for a walk as it looks nice and bright outside (bet it's freezing tho) hope you are all well x

It feels like the past few days have been quite bad - ate too much (by mistake!!) on Thursday, on Friday got tempted to a pizza (although ok as far as cal allowance) and on Saturday had shake, crisps then went out for dinner so no idea how many cals (burger :-S). Hopefully made up for it today though!

Breakfast - Choc and caramel shake
Lunch - Tandoori chicken - 398 cals
Snacks - weight watchers lemon cake and half a SF choc bar
Dinner - strawberry and caramel shake

Exercise - hour of walking, 20 mins of zumba and an hour at the gym! Here's to a better week next week! Going out for dinner on Saturday night so gonna keep that as a focus and be really good!

Wow I'm happy lady today just done my first weigh in and lost 7lbs - what a buzz gonna have a big smile all day today. Feeling motivated even more now.

Back