Anybody else started Slimfast this week?

How's it going ladies?

Having a slight hiccup today. Having the house refurbished and it's making me super hungry!

Well done for your losses ladies xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lots of calorie burning by spending the whole day cleaning today!! haha.

Must share my favourite treat though...

Buy Weight Watchers Belgian Chocolate Slices (5) online in Tesco at mySupermarket 

Weightwatchers chocolate slices - aka brownies at 78 cals! They come individually packaged so you can tear them apart and put one in your bag. They are delicious and reduced to 59p a pack in Morrisons at the moment! Perfect for a chocolate craving!

lots of calorie burning by spending the whole day cleaning today!! haha.

Must share my favourite treat though...

Buy Weight Watchers Belgian Chocolate Slices (5) online in Tesco at mySupermarket*

Weightwatchers chocolate slices - aka brownies at 78 cals! They come individually packaged so you can tear them apart and put one in your bag. They are delicious and reduced to 59p a pack in Morrisons at the moment! Perfect for a chocolate craving!

Ooooo yum sounds good might have to pick up a pack to try, I love brownies thanks for the tip x

Yea they sound yummy and low cal to boot , win win :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's loads of different cakes but the brownies are my favourite - so yummy!

Today is looking good, cafe latte shake for breakfast, been for an hour's walk (partly because I got lost haha) and just made a quorn and spinach lasagna for tea, using weightwatchers cheese and low fat butter. Should last us a good few days. Not sure on total calories but I've been using the myfitnesspal app and it keeps telling me I'm having too few calories so my body is in starvation mode!? Doesn't feel like it!

Thinking of changing My weigh in day to Friday as think it's better for me when i have plans at weekends,
Gives me that little bit extra time to get back on track lol,

I'm gonna do a Mini weigh in on Friday, don't expect much off due to having first one on Monday. I think this will work out ok for me as if I wait until the next again Friday without a weigh in I will go insane guessing lol

yeah I've stayed the same (although a few days ago I was definitely lighter). It is fluctuating so much which is annoying. Going to weigh tomorrow morning instead. Just burned 400 cals at the gym...never have time to go when I'm working but will have to make the effort somehow!

Hi, Id like to start this I think!
Is is just a really simple way of cutting calories? I love to exercise but eat just enough to cancel it all out!
Do you get good losses generally? Is exercise ok, ie not too tiring or do a couple of bananas help?

I started slim fast yesterday, I'm not feeling any slimmer as I no some people have said on there 2nd day, I just hope the scales tell me different on Wednesday, I would like to lose 1 stone in 3-4 wks, I no its not possible, but hopefully, I'll get close, ive got 2 stone to lose!

Hello! Will be starting tomorrow and will need all the help and encouragement I can get! Am absolutely terrible at sticking to any kind of diet - it's as if I'm scared of being slim! I know this works as I lost 2st on it last year. Back a stone heavier and with 5st to lose I really need a kick up the ****!

Anyway. Hope everyone is well
Andrea x

Hello! Will be starting tomorrow and will need all the help and encouragement I can get! Am absolutely terrible at sticking to any kind of diet - it's as if I'm scared of being slim! I know this works as I lost 2st on it last year. Back a stone heavier and with 5st to lose I really need a kick up the ****! Anyway. Hope everyone is well Andrea x
Hi Andrea I've similar to lose now after I also had a regain and just messed around most of last year,
I bought supplies in January and still not been doing it consistently , like had a shake for brekie on the odd day , but then not really eaten much till tea and ended up just grabbing fruit and a sandwich coz not been prepared ,
I dont know what's getting in the way of me following it but I'm determined March is going to be different ,
So here's to starting tomorrow
Von x

I'm determined to get this plan going this week I've had a shake but was more brunch than brekkie,
But still feeling full
Need to remember to keep water In take up ,

Well I've just had my second shake , I've had to force myself to hav it I'm not hungry at all,
I've drank almost 2 litres water ,

Hello everyone

I've started again today, did it a few years ago and lost a lot of weight. The bars taste much more salty/sweet than I remember.

Weighed myself on Saturday, hadn't lost anything. So still only 6lbs down since starting slim fast.

Giving the plan a rest this week, as I'm on a week course of antibiotics.

Hope everyone is doing well x

Hello everyone! I'm on day 1, delayed start due to other commitments and I am sooo hungry! Can't remember feeling so hungry the last time I did slim fast! Hope my body gets used to eating less again! X

Back