Anybody else struggling to keep the shakes down?

Mac1991

Hiya Guys,

Brand new, first day, first shake - got half way through and the thing came back up in it's entirety, I was sipping it slow but with every sip I just got more and more gipping, I'm not sick and I don't feel sick.

I've struggled with shakes before but I can't tell if it's the flavour, or the texture.

This mornings shake was honeycomb - for lunch I have cookies and cream and I'm just hoping for some kind of tip to keep it in. I make it really cold in a bid to keep it going down but it definitely isn't working

Help :)

Thanks

How are you making the shakes? When I do mine I blend them with a lot of ice and just a little bit of water - makes them seem thicker and more like a meal rather than just a small milkshake. There were certain shakes I couldn't get on with - my favourites are the coconut, vanilla and lemon cheesecake :) others I found awful and just couldn't drink! Might just be a case of finding which ones work for you and stick with them if you don't mind repetition.

I've been blending and throwing in ice, but i've struggled with the honeycomb and the toffee.
The vanilla and the cookies and cream both stayed down though so i think you could be right about the flavours.
I think its the underlying raw flavour thats coming through.
What would you say the coconut tastes like, i might try that next

Yes there are definitely some that I find hard to stomach - I think everyone just has different tastes I suppose.
The coconut one is my 100% favourite (but I love everything that is coconut flavoured) I would say it's quite creamy and isn't overpowering. I just really enjoy it :) give it a go and see what you think!

I know exactly what you mean :) I did Exante a couple of years ago and I'm starting again on Monday so I thought I'd join here in advance of that to give myself a little push. We can all do it! We just need a little nudge and motivation sometimes that it's going to be okay :)

I have to say that I've never had a problem with any of the flavours that I have tried, except for the Xmas Pud flavour which was a bit icky. I didn't have problems keeping it down though.
I whizz mine up in my actiblend thingy with 7 or 8 ice cubes and a bit extra water and it ends up really thick like a McDonalds shake. I love them like that, rather than just made up with water and no ice.

I'm starting to get the hang of it now guys!
Sounds sad to be so excited about it but 9 days without real food and the shakes are becoming normal now. Thank goodness

Back