Anybody else suffer with IBS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by **sparkles**, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've had it for years, though it's worse at some times than others. Only started bothering me again last month and again this month. Feeling bloated and sick, obviously can't go to the loo properly and I can't understand why it's started up again now. It's not like I'm eating anything to trigger it and I'm not stressed or anything. It gets hold of me for a good 3-4 days before things get back to normal. Thinking it must be hormonal. :confused: I can't think of any other reason. I only had my first 810 meal last night so it's not that, as it started playing up on Sunday. Just want to feel 'normal' again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I do and when i ate some food it was the worst thing i could have done as i was in so much pain from the IBS!
    Have to say not the most pleasant thing to have. x

4. Pichi

Pichi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have IBS and it totally gives me a hard time when I eat anything that's not on the diet I also tend to get problems with it when it when I ovulate for some odd reason.
    It sounds like it certainly could be hormonal if you haven't changed your diet.

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It is around mid-month for me and I think it was last time too. Perhaps it is something to do with ovulation.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.