Step 1 Sole Source Anybody else with near 141lbs to lose/lost??.....how do you stay on track???

5st 5lb off now. That's 75lb. Not bad :)

I've managed to lose 120lbs exactly as of my weigh in today! When I get to goal it'll be 130lbs :D I'm finding the last leg of this journey the hardest as I don't want to come off it now lol I love the products

Last edited:
I am also on day 3 :) couldn't be trying any harder! Peeing like mad with all the water but really believe I can do it.. How are you both finding it? I've had a slight headache this evening but upped my water and hope it helps!

Hi , I'm really hungry and headache this evening , drank lots of water which does work but can't stop craving food ,all I can think about at the minute soo not great, done it few years ago and wasn't as bad but had more to lose then , like to lose 3 stone but feel disheartened at the moment , me and Toni have our first weigh in on day 4 tomorrow then every Thursday so hopefully better day for me tomorrow :)

had weigh in today as going every Thursday from today which was day 4 I am in ketosis and lost 6lbs , did get headaches but water really helps drink more water when that happens ! My daughters and friend is on it too , lost 13lbs in week 2 and Toni 3ibs in 4 days so different for us all ! I've felt lots of energy but did have chicken with lettuce cucumber which was heaven !! Anyways wat day is ur weigh and how much u got to lose ? I started 12 stone 5 want to get to under 10 stone if I can ,chanelle was 13 5 and is 12stone 6 in 2 weeks and she is soo ok doesn't seem to think about food but isn't in ketosis so we all different x

Back