Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

can i please join in?? i go to the dominican on 30 september and want to lose as much as i can before i go x x

Of course skinnyminny!! The more the merrier!!! Anything that helps us all shift the flab is a good thing eh!!!

We're going to give our first results on Saturday unless anyone has any objections and if that's the case we'll start on Saturday.

Good Luck :D xx

Would you guys rather start on Saturday or give me your first weigh in results on Saturday??? Can you let me know and the vote will go to the majority :D

Cheers Fellow Fat Losers! x

happy to give you first results on Saturday - give me something to look forward to and no sneaky peaks tomorrow in that case for me!!

sorry im confused.... on saturday do we post how much we weigh or do we make saturday our weekly weigh in day and post that weeks loss?? and what about this saturday because its the first week?? lol please forgive my stupidity ive been up since 4 and had a hectic day at work : (

As far as I gather it's loss from now to sat with your current weight then well do a weekly weigh in on a sat? Xx

Ok this is great with us all on this challenge we will all succeed :D Whoop Whoop :talk017:

Sorry, I've confused myself too! lol

OK, we will record losses every Saturday so basically, if your normal weigh day is today, you will post your result from today on here on Saturday. You don't have to change your weigh day to Saturdays, I'll just post the results on a Saturday. You can weigh whichever day you like and just post it on Saturday! Does that make sense?????

well I am in. I am heading off to the canaries in September - trying to look glam for my bikini.

BouncyBride said:
Sorry, I've confused myself too! lol

OK, we will record losses every Saturday so basically, if your normal weigh day is today, you will post your result from today on here on Saturday. You don't have to change your weigh day to Saturdays, I'll just post the results on a Saturday. You can weigh whichever day you like and just post it on Saturday! Does that make sense?????

Ok thickie 14-9 over here is still confused!! So my weigh in day is a Wednesday when do I post my results- next Wednesday or Saturday????? Xx

I'll join in

Count me in too!

I'm off on holiday in August but don't want to go crazy so I'm hoping this will help me stay focussed while away (damage limitation) and get straight back on the wagon when I get home!

Am still a bit confused about the WIs though (sorry!! :p)

x

OK people, here we go.... it makes no difference what day you weigh, just tell me your results when you weigh, I will make a note of them and then every Saturday, I will release a post with everyones names on and how much they've lost. SO, if you have weighed any time since last Saturday, tell me your loss and on Saturday I will post them all. I weigh on Saturdays, you can change your wi day to Saturday but it's probably easier to stick as you are...whatever you prefer. Does this make sense?? EXAMPLE - If someone weighed yesterday, tell me what your loss was and I'll make a note then on Saturday, I'll post all of the results. Saturday is the end of the week so to speak so as long as I have all of the weeks results in by then it makes no difference when you weigh. Does that make more sense?? xx

do i need to tell you im in or am i already on your list? :D

And yes, message is clear and understood.
xxxxx

:D I kind of guessed you would have... xxx

Back