Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

When do you weigh? It was yesterday wasn't it? I'll put that down on Saturday then as your first weigh in result.I know what it was. Woohooo!

Yep, Wednesdays x

Brilliant! Well done Mamakash. Have noted your loss and will post on Saturday :D x x I think we're going to be a good little group :D xx

:wavey:Can I join in please? I'm starting on diet tomorrow, so i'll post my weight loss in a weeks time.:scale:

Hello
May I please join. My weight at last weigh in was 16st 13.5lbs.
So next week do I post my current weight at the time or what I have lost?
I wont be able to post or participate as much in the forum as life is rather hectic at the moment working 14 hour days. I will log on when I can and post my weight weekly. Really need to feel like someone is keeping an eye on me to keep me on track.

I hope I can join you guys.

TT

i weighed in today and lost 7lb :D xx

Hello
May I please join. My weight at last weigh in was 16st 13.5lbs.
So next week do I post my current weight at the time or what I have lost?
I wont be able to post or participate as much in the forum as life is rather hectic at the moment working 14 hour days. I will log on when I can and post my weight weekly. Really need to feel like someone is keeping an eye on me to keep me on track.

I hope I can join you guys.

TT

Hi tinytiger (love the name!) I've put your name down, when did you last weigh and what was your weekly loss??? If you have weighed since Saturday then I'll put your loss down in the first post tomorrow as it will be losses for this week. Hope that makes sense. x x

Ok I get it now BB - thanks for the helpful explanation with examples ;)

I weigh in on Tuesdays and lost 3.5lbs at my last weigh in.

I'm guessing our combined losses on Saturday will be impressive! x

Ok I get it now BB - thanks for the helpful explanation with examples ;)

I weigh in on Tuesdays and lost 3.5lbs at my last weigh in.

I'm guessing our combined losses on Saturday will be impressive! x

You've got it!!! YAY!!!! lol Well done on the loss, that's fab. Yep, already between 4 of you thats a stone and a half!!!! :D xx

Ahaaaaa get it! So mine is 5lbs as you know ;) xx

Wow k8te!!! Well done!!!!!! I've got a feeling you're going ot be the winner for this first week! lol x

2 month challenge team list

k8te
Carrie1980
Pealicious
Nomore15's
Sammeh
14-9
Skinnyminny2be
Bouncybride
Bobbi
SammyE
Scotminx
stephie77
Mamakash
slim1day
tinytiger
Jadelina

Wow, that's some list folks! :clap: If I've missed anyone off let me know and if there' s anyone else wanting to join you've got until tomorrow!!!!!

Eeeek how exciting!!!! Good Luck all :D x x x

Me too! I'm hoping to be around 3lbs down and I'll be happy with that! Looking forward to it! You have around the same to lose as me too skinnyminny so we'll probably be doing this challenge a lot longer than anyone else! lol :) xx

I can't wait for tomorrow - hoping to be around the 4lb mark as it is effectively my first week, but proper first weigh in will be Monday morning - would be blooming marvellous if I could get 4lb tomorrow plus an extra one for Monday!!!!!

Back