Anybody fancy a challenge???!!!!!!

BouncyBride said:
Me too! I'm hoping to be around 3lbs down and I'll be happy with that! Looking forward to it! You have around the same to lose as me too skinnyminny so we'll probably be doing this challenge a lot longer than anyone else! lol :) xx

glad to have someone who needs to lose the same as me : ) i go to the dominican on 30 sept so will be having 2 weeks of moderatley healthy eating and cocktails then i'll be straight back on it as soon as im home x x x

I get married on the 1st October and then honeymoon on the 7th Oct so I'm HOPING to be good for that week inbetween and then moderately good on holiday (even though I know I probably won't be...it's my honeymoon!!! lol) As soon as I get back I'll be straight back to it though to shift the last little bit. In an ideal world I'd like to shift 40lbs before my wedding but I don't think that's very realistic so we shall see!!!!! :) xx

-3lbs this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'd love to join the challenge :D... although I'm doing a mix of TS with some WS days thrown in, is this still ok?

I weighed in on Tuesday and lost 4lb that week - is that the correct info you need? Let me know if you need anything else or I've got the wrong end of the stick!

Good luck everyone. ;)

Hi, I'd love to join the challenge :D... although I'm doing a mix of TS with some WS days thrown in, is this still ok?

I weighed in on Tuesday and lost 4lb that week - is that the correct info you need? Let me know if you need anything else or I've got the wrong end of the stick!

Good luck everyone. ;)

Of course littleone!!! that's a great loss! Your name is down and I'll update all losses tomorrow afternoon on here :) I've made a note of yours already. Welcome to the challenge!!! :D :D xx

OMG so you've lost 29lbs in 3 weeks?!?!?!?! That's fantastic!!!! Well done you!!!!

I've only lost 1lb LOL! Not sure why as have been good but hey ho, our bodies work in mysterious ways and a loss is a loss afterall!!!!

Well done skinnyminny though, that's brilliant! :D xx

Welldone that's amazing! I've only lost 1.2lbs better off than on though xx

no sorry :cry: i didnt realise I hadnt updated my ticker etc. I lost 18lbs on lipotrim, got a kidney infection, gave up and then started Exante on Wednesday.

Ive lost 11 lbs since tuesday. Ive updated everything now. Sorry to confuse you all! I am not some super weight loss machine as you may have thought hahahahaha

-8lbs for me since Monday! Woohoooo!!

Official weigh in isn't until Monday but will do 2 weigh ins a week, one for you on a Sat and then normal Monday one!

-8lbs for me since Monday! Woohoooo!!

Official weigh in isn't until Monday but will do 2 weigh ins a week, one for you on a Sat and then normal Monday one!

WELL DONE!!!!!How are you still losing 8lbs a week sammeh when you've lost so much already!?!??!!??! I can never manage more than 4!! lol

Well done Carrie!!!! A loss is a loss :D

Skinnyminny....You almost had me thinking of converting to lipotrim then! lol I was thinking "30lbs in 3 weeks...I'm on it!!" LOL xx

restart this week so its like I am back at week one again - all water loss and to be fair I ate a huge dinner last sunday night as it was my last supper for 2 or 3 months so that has probably skewed the results if you see what I mean. but I don't care - I've never seen -8lbs for me before! even on my very first week on this way back when it was only -5!

Well, well done anyway!!! That's fab. Mine's going to be a bit of a restart this week as I haven't been absolutely 100% sincea few weeks back so hopefully I'll have a mammoth loss and catch you all up next week! :D xx

Hello
Hope you are all having a good weekend and ready for the challenge!

-3lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm only down 2 this week. :( got high hopes for this coming week. I know I didnt drink enough and I ate cheese and ham.

Back