Anybody notice change in the first few days???

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ateka, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ateka

ateka New Member

I am just wondering when in the first week of weight watchers..did anyone notice losing weight the first 2-3 days?? or was it at the weigh in you knew?

Im in my 4th day now and dont if ive lost any weight?? my scales gone really dont know...]

thnks :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    Probably for the best that you cant weigh yourself at home, the last time I was losing weight I was obsessed with weighing myself and it can flux a pound or two every day depending on lots of factors. Leave it till your weigh in, if you're sticking to your points I'm sure you'll get a loss.

Keep at it!
  4. SilverSlimmer

SilverSlimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I would agree with sillykitten. I know it is really tempting to keep jumping on the scales to see if the diet is working but it best just to get weighed once a week at class. The weight you lose in the first few days is usually fluid anyway and so can fluctuate very easily. I have to say that for me weight loss is a marathon rather than a sprint! I did lose 4 stone at WW but it took a year.

Keep smiling!
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Best to just weigh once a week at the class as you know their scales are accurate.

Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.