Anybody on cambridge diet sole source?

mesa

Hi everybody I'm new to this site I started my camberidge diet on Saturday I must say the most difficult diet in my experience how is it going for the rest of u? I really need motivation sometimes it feels your the only one on the diet untill you come to this forum you find a world of support please tell me how all if you are managing to keep yourselves motivated.

Hi Mesa

I personally have never tried Cambridge diet...... Far too strict for me & I do like to actually like my food. ;) However my friend's daughter has been on it and lost 1 stone in her first 4 weeks! She's gone to lose more but regret I don't know her total loss. I saw her yesterday & she looks amazing & the slimmest I've seen her in many years.

Hope you get lots of replies & keep up the good work. I'm doing slimming world & find reading all the stories keeps me inspired. Even did a bit of Wii fit this morning. Whoop whoop. Better work as I'm off on holiday next week.

Hey bobbi thank you so much for replying I did celebrity slim last year and lost two stones but then due to some personal issues started to comfort eat as we women usually do and then you realise dam it wasn't worth it. I'm currently 10 stones need to get down to 7 as that is my ideal weight for my height. I must agree it is a very difficult diet congrats to your friends daughter she must have really been strict. How is slimming world ? Have u been on it for long? Wish you the best of luck

Omg, 10 stones is what I'd like to get down to. Thats still too much for my height (5ft 1.5in) though as my original weight watchers target weight was 8st 10lbs.I did actually get to goal but it was a long, long time ago. However I'm much older now so you have to make allowances. :-D as you say us ladies do have a tendency to comfort eat! (why are we programmed to do that?)

I started slimming world 3weeks ago & have so far lost 6.5 lbs. Not fantastic but good for me as I've been dieting for years & am a slow loser. It's going in the right direction so hopefully it'll stay off this time as I'm learning to change my eating habits without having to weigh & count points.

Good luck & let us know how you are doing. I love seeing other peoples weight losses & stories.

Hi everybody I'm new to this site I started my camberidge diet on Saturday I must say the most difficult diet in my experience how is it going for the rest of u? I really need motivation sometimes it feels your the only one on the diet untill you come to this forum you find a world of support please tell me how all if you are managing to keep yourselves motivated.

Hya, im on ss too...Found it challenging the second week and came off plan, put on back what i lost in week 1.....But im back on the wagon!!! I find having a hot savoury veg drink on a night really helps, and i have 1 to 2 pieces of sugar free gum during the day (if i really fancy it) It is difficult and very emotional, but i keep on thinking about loosing the weight for good!! Sick of being out of breath and not wearing the nice clothes i should be wearing..... So stay focused hun, u can do it.... This site is great really spurrs me on........... Good luck on your weight loss journey

Back