anybody out there....

kerrys86

Silver Member
Hi
Is it me or has it gone quiet on here, i enjoy reading peoples journey they help motivate me and keep me going, sharing progress etc. Im on step 3/1000 at the min got my 6th WI tonight, you can see below on my signature my weight loss journey.
If anyone is starting new journeys let me know
:) x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs

im on my second weigh in tonight ! not sure how I have done this week after discovering my own scales at home are buggered !

i'm here :) I am still SS+ though :)

I'm here, doing LL but this forum is more active (hope you don't mind me joining you)......

I'm on day 3, 1st weight in tomorrow night as that's when i can join the group x

Oh no korbendallas, hate it when that happens!! Good luck for.weigh in!!!

Hey toria,how you finding SS+ i had to move up one lol due to a constricting purse!! Lol

Hey jen
No your more than welcome i enjoy.hearing everyones stories!! How is.lighter life treating you? Is it much diff to CD? Good luck for first WI

hiya!

i'm here! have my first weigh in tomorrow night - eek! am secretly hoping for a massive loss as i've been sooooooooooooooooo good!!

lola x

Hey lola girl!! Wish you luck for your first WI!! I had a.big loss my first week its makes you.so determined!! And spurs you on!! What step are you on? X

kerrys86 said:
Hey jen
No your more than welcome i enjoy.hearing everyones stories!! How is.lighter life treating you? Is it much diff to CD? Good luck for first WI

I've done lighterlife a few years ago & lost about 4.5stone but didn't complete management and went back to my old habits so have gained it nearly all back :(

I tried Cambridge diet but couldn't seem to stick to it, think I really need to weekly group counselling of LL to keep me spurred on!

It's 4 packs a day & only water, black coffee or leaf teas, pretty much same as CD but more expensive but I NEED the group sessions...

Good luck everyone x

Yes sounds similar to CD. Good luck this time round!! Do you have a diary?

No not got a diary but enjoying reading everyone else's to help motivate me :)

Hey lola girl!! Wish you luck for your first WI!! I had a.big loss my first week its makes you.so determined!! And spurs you on!! What step are you on? X

Heya! Am on ss, only had the 3 packs a day but had a chicken breast on sat night as was working and a diet coke on tues! X

Just had weigh in, stayed the same from the last time i weighed with CDC.but gained two pound from weighig myself last week
Which is what i was expecting so im not disheartned, i enjoyed my hols!!! Xxx

I'm here too! Started on Saturday & going well! Have so far resisted BBQ, wine, profiteroles, but it'll be so worth it when I have 4 stone off!!

I love hearing how everyone is getting on, good luck to you all!! x

Hey deltA, thats great willpower!!
Keep us posted when you have weigh in :) xx

Thats a great loss spur you on to weigh in!!
I wasnt expecting any thin big lol i was so naughty on hols.
Got a spinning class tomorrow and a new exercise dvd jillian michaels 30 day shred.
Gotta kick start!! Might try green tea?
How.much do you want to lose delt

I wanted to loose 3, one down two more. But depends how.i look i dont want to look too skinny, cus all my weight comes off my face and shoulders lol to be honest its not in my families genes to be skinny haha, we all kinda have the whole J.Lo and beyonce thing goin on on bottom half, ill just see how i go.
What is your target time frame.

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

Well I go back to work on 23 Aug & I'd love to have 2 stone off by then! Ideally by Christmas, but there's no major hurry! I don't want to be skinny either-just want to get back into my size 12 jeans again & feel comfortable!!

Back