Anybody re starting this week? :-)

Hi all,

I thought I'd join this group as I restarted as well this week on Monday so im on day 4 now....and it has got alot easier....i think Tuesday (day 2) was the hardest....where I was at breaking point but reading all the stories has definately kept me encouraged.

This is my 2nd attempt at CD...I started in Aug 2007 at 16st 3.75lbs and got down to 14st 12.5lbs (in 3 weeks = 19.25lbs loss) and I just couldnt go on but this time I'm determined to get down.

I started CD on 03/03/08 at 14st 6lbs (managed to keep weight off and lose a little more by healthy eating and exercise but I guess the slow pace of the weight loss has brought me back to this crossroad. I wish you all the best of luck and hope we can achieve our goals together.

Hi Designerdiva

Im sure you will do it this time! Its my 1st meeting with the CD counsellor tonight, dreading the intial weigh in but looking forward to getting started (I think!)

Maz

Hi everyone

Well had my first visit to CD counsellor last night. Have finally got over the shock and disgust with how much I actually weighed!

Well her goes, my start weight: 18 stone 1 3/4
And James 20 11/2

Starting tomorrow on 4 packs plus 200ml of skimmed milk and James will be doing 810 (cannot do without the food - bless him!)

Maz x

Good Luck Mazza & James, you will do it.

If I can anyone can. My Mum & Dad are tucking into Heroes whist I am feeding some to the dog and having a good sniff of them first. (Thats all I can do until June when I go away for 2 weeks)

Nearly through the first week. WI on monday and I have been fine, no ketosis problems (one of the lucky ones I guess) apart from the claggy mouth and bad breath. My teeth are the shinniest in Bolton. I will dazzle them first before they see I have lost weight.

Michelle

Hi Michelle and thanks!

Day 1 - and my daughter got up at 7.00am, no idea why she usually likes a lie in as much as me.

I have just had my first of 4 shakes and 3 pints of water. Going shopping soon (when they open, grrrr).

James has been at work since 5.00am and is holding out til later for his first shake, he only has 3 but as he is on 810 has got a lovley mela prepared by me to look forward to later!

Hows everyone else doing?

Maz

Hi Designerdiva

Glad its going well. Im doing fine too, got a bit hungry when I made my daughters lunch earlier but staved it off with water.

Good luck with your weigh in!

Mazza z

Restart

I have been start stop since end of feb. had massive blow out last weekend so i'm back on SS. just had my weigh in and gained 2lb so determined to do SS for another 3 weeks and the move up to maintenance. I am soooo hungry though!!!:cry:

I would like to attempt a restart been messing about too long need some encouragment but promise will start tomorrow xx

I have been start stop since end of feb. had massive blow out last weekend so i'm back on SS. just had my weigh in and gained 2lb so determined to do SS for another 3 weeks and the move up to maintenance. I am soooo hungry though!!!:cry:

Hi Lou

Dont despair - we have all been there, hence this thread :break_diet:

2lbs is nothing, you can soon get that off!

Keep glugging the water and the pounds will melt away.

Maz x

Hi Maz lost almost 6 st on LL but gave up and have gained a stone am doing cd now to get that back off again but been going back to my old bingeing ways so want to stop the rot now xx

Hey guys,

Back from WI and following my first week....I shed 13lbs.... I'm a bit shocked as I didnt feel like I lost that much but I did stick to it to the T and weathered through all my storms.

Bring it on week two!!

Back