Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

The yo yo of my dieting history continues ..been eating badly for a couple of months now an Xmas was even worse. New year new me? I wish . Getting older and getting lazier, more depressed and motivation is lacking. Need a miracle.. Hate my weight and look disgusting...Santa you back in Lapland yet cos this gal needs help... ?

C'mon Lind. Chin up. I have just been to WI and put 3lb on, not as bad as I thought. BUT......it needs to come back off , so it is. Simples!

Thanks Sue I rejoined ...again this week and am 4 pound heavier then when I first began at 19 stone 13 pound ... Scary thing is I feel it now.. Had bad first day but was expecting as event planned but today second day ok... Flipping eck this is a long road again .. Only wanna be ten stone in weight ...fat chance...here I go again. Hope you're ok and also all you ladies , Tc x new year wishes for health and happiness

Put 3lbs on over Christmas also but had such a great time I expected more! Will be off by next Thursday as I'm being strict making sure I have 2 litres of water, green tea, smoothie for breakfast, prawn salad for lunch & grilled meat with rocket for tea and I feel great full of energy! How was Christmas everyone?

How are you doing Ange? Xxxxx

Happy new year everyone..

I'm guessing im the only one to loss weight over Christmas and new year.. Thanks to having a cold and then a stomach bug... Lucky me NOT.

But it has given me a kick in the backside to get back to healthy eating..

Xx

Oh no. At least you lost! Haha. Well weight watchers have changed their plan again to one more like slimming world but I won't be following it :) xx

And now to top it all off I have a chest infection.. Ha ha ha...

Did see an advert last night about new ww plan and wondered what it was.. Wonder no more lol

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

I'm the same I can't not count. I know that my leader said that slimming world is taking over weight watchers for number of members so maybe that's why they have done it. Obviously it's easier to not have to weigh food but you have to be good at knowing you're full to do that and have the self discipline. Do you think weight watchers will be getting rid of their foods that have propoints on?

Sian that's awful. I had a chest infection before Christmas and my cough still hasn't gone properly. It's just that time of year I think! Xxxx

I'm the same I can't not count. I know that my leader said that slimming world is taking over weight watchers for number of members so maybe that's why they have done it. Obviously it's easier to not have to weigh food but you have to be good at knowing you're full to do that and have the self discipline. Do you think weight watchers will be getting rid of their foods that have propoints on? Sian that's awful. I had a chest infection before Christmas and my cough still hasn't gone properly. It's just that time of year I think! Xxxx

Was looking on the WW site last night, they don't give much info on there. X

My mums researched into it and apparently it's just for new starters to get into it to learn what's good and what isn't then once they have done a set amount of weeks of that they will get propoints xx

Why is it do hard to stay focused. When you want something so much you keep jeopardising every moment of trying to get it...bad day after bad day .. First week weigh in Thursday...omg ?

The reason ...flu... Feel like crAp was building up to this since new year.. At least bad eating not all in my head... Hope u ladies are ok. Folk few n far between here these days. Ange how is your treatment going? Tc all *

Have gastro flu ..Nasty germ.. Sw on hold for last couple weeks . Was meant to be second weigh in today but not even made first weigh in last week cos of this. Ange n Nikki nice to hear you both. Tc :)

Last edited:
Despite being Unwell went to get weighed only didn't stay to group as missed first week weigh in and not wanting to lose my way completely. So was 19.13 and in 2 weeks lost 5 lb am now 19.8..as has happened many times in my life..oh well 5 needed off til next stone bracket.. Good luck everybody *

Back