Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Oh fab, you will have to let me know how you find it. I hear really rave reviews then ones that don't rate it at all. A marmite appliance . As they are so expensive still I have hung off from getting one. Hope you love it. I am thinking of looking after xmas see if there are any deals on for them maybe.

Thing is you start reading reviews and end up 2nd guessing yourself don't you. I don't know anyone personally who has one, I think you should be able to try it out and return it if you don't like the food. on paper I think they both sound fab, we don't have a deep fat fryer after mike got high b.p diagnosis. We do use oven chips as he loves his chippies but Mc Cains work out expensive. I don't know what other foods they cook but when I think of the cost of using the oven just to cook some chips well....I await your review lol

I have an Actifry Nikki and wouldn't be without it. Had it 12 months and use it almost every day for various things besides chips. It's brill

Had a rough time after 2nd chemo. Was at hospital til 1.30 am this morning as my hand was red swollen and blistering at the IV site. Gave me antibiotics and told me to go to chemo unit on Monday for their expert advice.

Getting used to being bald , even took my hat off in public the other day.....now that was brave!!!

Hope you're all well and slimmer than you were. I'm on an eat anything I want diet with the hospitals blessing but after years of dieting it's hard not to count points, syns, calories etc. so not really put much weight on ......yet ;-)

Speak soon

Luv Ang xxx

You deserve to eat what you want anyway! I really hope you're feeling better soon! I am meant to be maintaining but it's hard to not try and lose but if I lose now I suppose I will be back at goal after I have eaten and drank lots at Christmas! I can't wait for my actifry! Xxx

Ang how are you doing/ Hows the hand? Hope its not the one you use for one fingured typing lol.

Sat in A&E on Friday night til 2am and they had no idea what to do with me so eventually sent me home on antibiotics !!!

Went to chemo unit on Monday morning who were quite concerned about and and got me a appt to see a plastic surgeon this coming Friday !!!!

Oh well might as well have new hands as well as new boobs ;-)

Luv Ang xx

:0 what do they think is wrong with it?! How are you doing other than that?

How is everyone else?

I got a bill for my gas today for £53,000.00 but I rang them and they said it was an error thank god! Haha

Nearly Christmas!! Xxx

Hello ladies I hope you are doing ok. Ange I hope you are getting the treatment you need for your hand and are coping. I haven't been to sw class for couple of weeks again. Can't find that mojo, lots of sadness at mo and I'm emotional eater. My dead dad's brother had heart attack n heart bypass and his sister, the head of the family, my aunt, has heart failure and been between icu and high dependency unit. I've had health issues too which have frightened me. Life's like a dog chasing its own tail. You eat bad things, your body suffers, immune system affected, you eventually become unwell...I hope you all have support around with life's events and again to Ange... I've seen you're a strong lady on here, keep your spirit up and all the best to you xxx

image-997766379.jpg Seasons greetings to you all ladies :)

Hope everyone has had a good few days? Ang , how you doing lovely? I have to say I actually feel quite yuk, not that I have eaten too much. Maybe a little over what I would normally but nothing horrendous. just can't eat like I used to I guess, however I still know the scales won't be kind.

Back