Anybody used Bio Oil?

It smells horrible, :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm gonna give it a go. I got some a while back but haven't got into the routine of applying it every day.

On Gok fashion tv show they had the naked product test and recall the best for stretch marks from the ones they tested was palmers butter, closely followed by bio oil. Then ROC and then the expensive fancy one last. Goes to show that expensive doesn't always mean best.

I'm gonna use it every day now on my thighs. Try to get rid of my stretch marks. Fingers crossed.

I found bio oil quite good. As people have already said, once you have stretch marks, nothing is going to make them disappear, but I have been using bio oil and they have faded. It also makes your skin feel lovely, so I am a convert. I get mine on Amazon - if yo buy the biggest bottle, it is a fair bit cheaper than getting it at Boots.

I have used it on a operation scar which was left a little "lumpy"....it is great stuff and the hospital were amazed with the results! Some hospitals actually have dressings with a similar product in them for scars which are left "lumpy"... I would swear by it :)

K xx

Back