Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thanks @SussexLoser :)
Another 2 down this week so weighed in at 12st 9.5lbs, really happy with that!

1 lb of this week taking me to 12lb 3. Slow and steady but doing a lot more exercise and I feel very much fitter. On week 4 of C25K and reached level 2 of Jillian Michaels beginner's shred ( i have dodgy knees so the lack of jumping suits me) which I have never done before. And my NSV of the week, I can do situps for the first time ever! Still need to work on push ups but I'm delighted.

Hi All!

I am here to join you.

I have been on SW for 5weeks and have lost 11.7lbs so far.

I currently weigh 12st7.7lbs at 5ft3.

I weigh in on Tuesdays at home in Switzerland.In my next weigh- in i hope to round of my total lose to 1st before i jet off to Thailand for a week.

Looking forward to hit the 11s...dont know when i was last there.

My target weight is not yet decided, i will keep setting interim goals till I reach a happy point, which i guess to start off with is a healthy BMI.

1 lb of this week taking me to 12lb 3. Slow and steady but doing a lot more exercise and I feel very much fitter. On week 4 of C25K and reached level 2 of Jillian Michaels beginner's shred ( i have dodgy knees so the lack of jumping suits me) which I have never done before. And my NSV of the week, I can do situps for the first time ever! Still need to work on push ups but I'm delighted.

Sorry if it's a silly question, but what's an NSV?!

Hi everyone, been away for a while, but really trying to up my game so to speak after a stall in any weight loss over the summer been stuck at this weight for weeks now but could be worse I could have gained a load I guess. I also had a baby 9 months ago so been working at slowly losing weight at least I did not have to lose baby weight following slimming world during my pregnancy helped with that! yay! so now I am nearly in the 11 stone bracket again!!! kinda raging as I got down to 11st 10 pounds had a couple of big events and went up 4 and a half pounds and spent the last few weeks sts or going down then up again grr so sticking to plan and upped my exercise I started doing couch to 5k last week on my second week this week only 1 workout left so hoping I am down on Thursday and see 11 stone again and say goodbye at last to the 12 stone

All this weighting is seriously taxing my maths skills! Having got into a bit of a tizz this morning, my boyfriend has done the maths for me. I have lost 2lb 7 this week so I have broken the 170lb mark. Very happy with the loss, proof that sticking to plan and exercise works!

I have weigh in tonight and although I have a great week food wise I actually fee like I am up in weight I have started running starting week 3 of couch to 5 K . so keeping that in mind if I do not see results on the scales even if I am doing well food wise

Back