Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone... 3lbs off for me tonight so, after what feels like forever, I'm joining you here on my journey down to the 11's!
Hope you don't mind :)
Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

Good luck @Timeforchange6 im sure you'll do well!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth I was down 0.5lb delighted with that

Hi everyone... 3lbs off for me tonight so, after what feels like forever, I'm joining you here on my journey down to the 11's!

well done :) great feeling breaking a stone bracket

Well done!!

Ruth
X

I put on 200g this week, and have the right old hump about it. I'd been SO GOOD this week!

I'm going to try hard to follow the advice I've given to others though: keeeeeeep up the hard work and don't be demotivated! 200g isn't the end of the world!

Thank you :) can't believe that I will be out of here soon! I didnt expect to leave!

Ruth
X
do you post a food diary by any chance ;) you are doing great I am hoping I do as well this week with any loss to be honest

2.4 lb off this week, taking me within squeaking distance of a stone off. Part of me is kicking myself for some of my syns this weekend, the other part is delighted by the loss, and enjoyed the sorbet! I am also now under the 12 stone mark so I am going off to try and find 12 to 11s thread. I have been here before with slimming world, then we moved to Canada and I lived off pizza and doughnuts for months. I have no intention of going back there, and the motivation of this group has been fab. Keep up the fab work, and hope to see you soon!

2.4 lb off this week, taking me within squeaking distance of a stone off. Part of me is kicking myself for some of my syns this weekend, the other part is delighted by the loss, and enjoyed the sorbet! I am also now under the 12 stone mark so I am going off to try and find 12 to 11s thread. I have been here before with slimming world, then we moved to Canada and I lived off pizza and doughnuts for months. I have no intention of going back there, and the motivation of this group has been fab. Keep up the fab work, and hope to see you soon!

Well done you and see you soon!!!
How wonderful :)

Ruth
X

Hi Trefoil, How are you doing, thought you may still be on here, hope you are oky, i feel like i have been on a diet forever, got to target with sw last year but put on around 10 pounds and struggling xx

Hi Trefoil, How are you doing, thought you may still be on here, hope you are oky, i feel like i have been on a diet forever, got to target with sw last year but put on around 10 pounds and struggling xx

Boofle!!! My goodness me!
It's been a while! Hope you're ok :) I'm really well thanks! Well done for getting to target that's amazing :) I'm sure you'll have those 10lbs off soon, it's just about it being part of your life! Are you still on SW??

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, Lovely to hear from you, i am still doing sw i am on the social team at my group, however to be honest i am fed up with it, been doing it 4 years, think i need a change, think it getting to me as i got to target then let myself gain again, have tried slim fast with no results. Think i would be better on weight watchers with the points think there a bit more freedom, but on hol in couple of weeks so will see when i return. Are you still in harrogate, think there are a few of the people i remember from when we used to chat still on here take care keep in touch xxxxx

Back