Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all, I have returned from my holidays and I am not looking forward to weigh-in this Sat!! However, start of a new month and there is nothing lying between me and Christmas event-wise so I am going to give it everything I have :)

weighed in at 161.8 today- so a little under 11stone 8.Very nearly 20lbs off total. Back on meal planning on plan now. It is thanksgiving here on Monday, then we have visitors again the following weekend. Its like buses! determined to be near target by Christmas though.

I did forget to update this week, have put 1lb on! Not too sure where it came from but standing at 12.2... it will be gone on monday!

Ruth
X

That sounds definite! I am right with you on the positive thinking. I keep daydreaming of being back in the 11's.......and then 10's.
:D

I am out of here (by 1/2lb!!) thank you for having me, I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

Ruth
X
Yey! Well done! See you in the 11-10!

Well done Ruth, hope I never see you again ( in here). Well deserved. :0clapper:

Well I've had a tricky few months with moving house, my eldest starting school and illness in the family but i'm back on it! I've only got 1/2lb to go until I reach 12 stone, so no offence everyone but I am hoping that at weigh in tonight I might be leaving this thread! I'm on a mission to get to target by Christmas, fingers crossed!!

Well I managed it!! Got 3.5 off so i'm now 11st 11lb so I think i'll have to say goodbye! Good luck everyone! xx

I've not posted for a while but I'm delighted to be down to 72.9kg (about 11.5 stone) so I'm off to the other thread now!

Thank you all for your support and best of luck x

Thought I would join this thread as i'm nearing the 12st mark and would like to join you all in your journey to the 11's. I am currently 12st 6.75lbs, so have a little way to go.

Stacey x

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me hopping on board. Started calorie counting this week at 12st 10lb and finding all I can think about is food!

I'm 3.75lbs down from last week and sitting comfortably at 12st 3lbs now. :D:D

Stacey x

Hello, so glad I've found this group. I've just rejoined SW. I joined 4 years ago weighing 12St 2, lost over 3 stone and got to 8st 12. I managed to keep it all off for 2 years... then I met my fiancé.. enjoyed lovely meals, holidays takeaways etc and here I am 12 months later weighing 12st 1.5lbs.

I am so angry at myself for getting back into this situation! Im determined to get it off again! Hopefully I'll be able to go into the next stone group next week :)

Gem

Hope you don't mind me joining you. I lost 3lb this week so I'm here at 12st 12lbs hoping to be in the 11s very soon.

Ooh, its quiet in here. Only half a pound off this week, so looks like I'll be in the 12s for a couple more weeks ... 12st 3 now aiming for 11 something by xmas!

Back