Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
Mouth feels better and ive sorted my tablets in a way which i dont feel as bad, still no appitite but thats not a bad thing stops snacking

I have had 100% so far so now I feel a bit better I now have to try and keep 100% for the next couple of days to get me club 10 and stone half

Glad your feeling better Louisa, go for it, you'll do it I'm sure :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend enjoying the sunshine. Had a music festival last night, dedicated driver so was on water and diet come all night, lots of body magic, couldn't squeeze zumba in yesterday so did it to rock music instead lol :D :D

ooo can i count dancing round my kitchen to rock music as body magic?

I do that almost daily it takes me twice as long to cook dinner as i am rocking out (usually while the kids laugh at the kitchen window haha)

Aston I know what you mean I started 14stone 2 but when someone asks you didnt go 14 stone 2 you say 14 stone and now im 12 stone 12 but i dont say im 12 stone 12 you say 12 stone lol
well i do anyway

So the family had kebab yesterday as we are decorating I dragged the microwave into the kitchen and had jacket sput beans and cheese :D
still 100% :D

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
ooo can i count dancing round my kitchen to rock music as body magic?

I do that almost daily it takes me twice as long to cook dinner as i am rocking out (usually while the kids laugh at the kitchen window haha)

Aston I know what you mean I started 14stone 2 but when someone asks you didnt go 14 stone 2 you say 14 stone and now im 12 stone 12 but i dont say im 12 stone 12 you say 12 stone lol
well i do anyway

So the family had kebab yesterday as we are decorating I dragged the microwave into the kitchen and had jacket sput beans and cheese :D
still 100% :D

Dancing definitely body magic, humiliation adds to the magic, just everyone else's lol

*will now be adding "dancing" to her body magic sheet* lol

Morning peeps! Not well here today, stinking honker of a cold, as has my baby boy so not doing much except surviving the day! Got weigh in later, had a naughty weekend... Went to the pub saturday night, then my fat fighting partner in crime had a bbq yesterday in which we took all 8 of us ( 5 kids, the ball and chain and my bro) was a bit embarrassing as i swear my mate was hitting on my bro, right in front her hubby! Eeek! My scales weigh me at 12st 7lbs this am so i reckon i'm on par for a sts tonight. Which is cool given i had cake last night..

Getting today out the way, kicking up the week to come so out comes 'motivational me' again. Shout if ur in need of a personal cheerleader!lol op is now next week. Bricking it so i intend to throw myself into my sw thing this week big time. How are the rest of u yummies doing? Good weekends all round?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hellooooo. Glad you enjoyed the BBQ and a STS wouldn't be too bad by the sounds of it, expecially with being ill.
I've got my WI tonight as well, was 12 stone 5.5 last mon and my scales show a sts too which, after being on a kids camp all weekend, will be fine, would be nice to lose though so trying to drink loads of water today (but of course, nothing past 2pm, hehe) and got superspeed soup for lunch so fingers crossed :D:D:D

I forgot u weigh in tonight too! I got to wait till 7:30pm so mondays are always a killer, but
Made easier by that fact that tea is a sweet chilli chicken and bacon stack, sw
Chips and peas. :)) i am intending to
Par boil the chips this afternoon, then chill till needed to see how that comes
Out. I make near perfect chip shop style sw chips! Bbq was great although i really struggle with eating at other peoples houses, i can handle my own germs etc, but nearly every time i eat anywhere else i am ill. :( last night was spent
Throwing up and generally feeling like poopie so really can't wait for today to be over.

How was camp? Fun?

Yeah, camp was fab, managed to get a tiny bit of colour but did things like Quad biking, laser quest and Techniquest (which is an interactive science museum type thing) so was an opportunity to be a child again. Haha. Did about 90% food optimising but caved on an ice cream from the best ice cream shop in Cardiff and had carvery yesterday but considering the options on the camp I think I did pretty well.
the Sweet Chilli stack sounds lurrrrrrrrvely. Is it a sw recipe? Is it on the website? I'm also jealous of your chips, only got the perfect ones once and I was drunk when I cooked them so couldn't remember the next day what I'd done differently - they come out ok but not ship shop style.
That can't be pleasant being like that every time you eat something at someone elses house. I guess you can't exactly say 'I'll come over yours but won't eat because your food makes me sick' lol.
Good luck for tonight, I WI about 5ish so will let you know how I get on :)

That sounds well fun! Jealous!!! Hehe nah sweet chilli chicken and bacon is just that, griddled chicken, bacon and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce over and a little mayo. Got to leave the fat on the bacon else it just ain't right, so looking at about 6-7 syns for tea. So worth it though!

Yeah, definitely. Plus, I never mind using more syns for my tea on a monday, 1) I've got the full week to make up for it and 2) I usually have a maximum of 2 syns during the day on my weigh day.

As my cons calls it 'dump day' ( her name for weigh in day, as after weigh in i think most people go a little mad) just made jelly for the first time in ages, got plans to have lots of jelly this week after re discovering it last week. With the chips i find it easiest to par boil them with a stock cube, shake once drained then i leave them to dry off on the wire tray for about 20 mins (i've usually forgotten about em actually!) then i sprinkle loads of whatever seasoning i am having that day then cook for 15 mins at 200c then turn it up to 220c for yhe final 10 mins. Stock cubes i find make a real difference to sw chips

Cool, thanks for that, I will have to try that. Think most of my problem with the sw chips is patience, I guess we're so used to having chips in a matter of a couple of minutes that near enough an hour for chips is always a bit tedious. Hehe.

Morning Annika and Dreamslim,
glad you both had a good weekend, the weather has been fab hasn't it. It was my son's leavers ball at high school Friday, our anniversary Saturday so all in all an action packed weekend. I'm shattered now :)
Good luck to you both tonight and hope you are feeling better soon Annika :)

Thanks Trango, even sleep evaded me this afternoon as my 1 yr old would not nap as usual and took to head butting me instead. Lovely child!

How was ur weekend?

Just re read ur
Last reply Trango. Ooh to a ball, sounds very fancy! :)

It was really lovely and he looked very handsome in his 3 piece suit! We had a music festival up the road from us too on the Saturday, that was a laugh, just for our anniversary naturally lol :D

I remember those days when they won't sleep and you need it for a sanity break as much as anything. Mine eldest now looks after the other two who are 11 & 13 lol. Time flies :)

my 2 yr old wont nap but she always needs one half the time she will pass out on the living room floor now lol

GL with WI's tonight!

Mines not till tomorrow

and before that Ive got the local paper taking piccies of me and my eldest although i will look better then last time i was in the paper still feel a bit toe curling to think about people seeing me in there still fat but needs must (Its about the council shutting my daughters school telling us we should get transport to her new one then refusing us after her place was sorted!)

Back