Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Tinkerbellarella said:
I've been thinking about it actually. Thought the kings weigh in was on thursday? Mornings? I've already paid this week so could i actually just sit in? Might see if i can call the kings cons. I actually take the money at mine, but i am off not next monday, the one after as it is my op, so might switch after. Would be lovely to say hi irl. Bit shy though as an actual human being!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Definitely wed mornings and am quite sure we can sit in everyday day if wanted lol

What sort
Of time hun? 9.30am isn't it?

Well I just came back from WI

I am now 12st 9... at club 10 just lost my stone and a half and i even got slimmer of the week lol so LOTS of stickers today lol

lol you gotta love the shineys lol

I know I have only been here a week but I'm gonna say goodbye !! another 1.5 off for me so now into 11's (again !!)

good luck to you all and hopefully I won't see you on here again.

I hope its not too scary meeting in real life !!!

I need some motivation - keep top ending my syns (as a minimum) and this means on my crave days I blow it. Lol.
Need lots of free foods or very low syns that I can have as snacks coz that's where I'm really struggling. gained half on mon and that's to be expected and really wanna kick that gains ass this week but am severely struggling. Am exercising more but need to sort out my eating habits big time. Any suggestions? :-D

Annya said:
Icing on the cake was her gaining 3 1/2lbs though!

Tinkerbellarella - that is called karma ;)

Glad I do it alone at home - I can't even be that horrible to myself! TBH when I did SW last time round, the reason I left the group is that I couldn't stand the consultant - she was a right b*tch, or the crazy competitiveness of some of the other slimmers either. So when I decided to give it another go I made up my mind to do it alone this time......

Change groups if you have the opportunity - it's just not worth it..........

[/QUOTE]

So true!

~*~Louisa~*~ said:

I am now 12st 9... at club 10 just lost my stone and a half and i even got slimmer of the week lol so LOTS of stickers today lol

Oooh shineys! Love shineys (gosh are we a bunch of magpies?!lol) well done hunnie!!!

RoobyC said:
I know I have only been here a week but I'm gonna say goodbye !! another 1.5 off for me so now into 11's (again !!)

Well one day, just one day i might come hang out in the 11's. I'll be there a while though, 11st is my final target!;)

Thankies

Low syn treats low cal jelly pots!!! 0.5 syns!!! well done rooby

dreamslim said:
I need some motivation - keep top ending my syns (as a minimum) and this means on my crave days I blow it. Lol.
Need lots of free foods or very low syns that I can have as snacks coz that's where I'm really struggling. gained half on mon and that's to be expected and really wanna kick that gains ass this week but am severely struggling. Am exercising more but need to sort out my eating habits big time. Any suggestions? :-D

Off the top of me swede, um.... Pasta salad? Cous cous made in advance and nibbled at, curly wurly scan bran cake? Freeze a few yogs as then have them out the freezer, jellies (i got jelly love right now) erm, when is your worst snacking time?

Mornings? Maybe target this with superfillings breakfasts for instance?

Jellies are a fab idea, thanks annika and Louisa. Truth be told at the moment it can be anytime, uni has finished until october so only work 2.5 days and it means I'm home a lot more. I generally try and go for a run or do wii fit to distract me but there's limits to that too. Haha. I'd probably say mid afternoon is my worst so jellies is probably a good idea, I was waiting fruit before but go through phases when I'm not bothered with fruit and in that at the mo.

Tinkerbellarella said:
What sort
Of time hun? 9.30am isn't it?

Yeah 9.30, so will I see you? Btw, thx for the tip re tone trainers, I just got some lol, what a bargain :D just done 45 min zumba in toning trainers, therefore doubly knackered lol

~*~Louisa~*~ said:

Well done you, so proud of you :D

RoobyC said:

Yay way to go you, hoping I might join you soon,
Look out for me x

Back