Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Yay just made it. Lost 1.25lbs and am now 12.13.5 whoop!!! Bring on 11.13.5 just gotta not go off plan when I go on hols on sat for a week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there, I was wondering if I could join you all :) my names Alli, I joined SW last Wednesday weighing 12.9. I was 11.5 last year and lost 14lb on the plan before, so I am confident it will work this time round.

Happy losing weight :) x x

4.5 off tonight and now 12s 1.5lb - so close!!

Hope to be under next week or the week after.

woohoo I can join in here now! :D I weighed in at 12s 13lb today and I'm hoping to get down into the 11s by my birthday in June :)

i came off a vlcd plan 4 weeks ago after loosing 25lbs and cant seem to shift. Im stuck at 12 stone 6 and desparate to get into the 11s. Im determined but just wish my weight would start going down again

im down another 1.5lbs...12st 6.5lbs now....I'm getting there!!!

Cakey said:
woohoo I can join in here now! :D I weighed in at 12s 13lb today and I'm hoping to get down into the 11s by my birthday in June :)

Ooh me too Cakey!! I'm 12 stone 10.5 as of today. I'd like to be 11.7 by 15 th June ( my birthday) do u reckon I could do it? What date's your birthday? :D :D

Well my little 12-stoners - I have eaten non-stop for the past 4 days so it's back on the plan tomorrow else I'll end up in the 13-stone club! xx

Hi all
I would love to join your group if I may!
I've been doing SW since middle of Jan and have lost 16lb so far. I weigh 12st 8lb. It was less but had a gain last week and I'm on holiday atm so expecting another at next WI. But I'm thinking this group is just what I need to get me back on track and onto the 11's. Would like to be there in time for my race for life in may.
Vik x

Had my first WI this morning losing 6.5lb!! so I am now 12.2 and a half, so chuffed :) xx

soontobeslim10 said:
Had my first WI this morning losing 6.5lb!! so I am now 12.2 and a half, so chuffed :) xx

Congrats! Soon b leaving us!!!! X

I saw this thread last week and didn't join because I thought I would make it into the 11s this week but I am 12 and a half pounds and didn't make it. Thought I would say hi and hope to be out of it next week. My weight loss has really slowed down the last few weeks, just 1lb a week despite not letting any crisps past my lips and doing some running.

I saw this thread last week and didn't join because I thought I would make it into the 11s this week but I am 12 and a half pounds and didn't make it. Thought I would say hi and hope to be out of it next week. My weight loss has really slowed down the last few weeks, just 1lb a week despite not letting any crisps past my lips and doing some running.

Fingers crossed for next week, then:D
I am eating scan bran, pineapple, strawberries and melon as much as possible this week but unlikely to hit the 11's quite yet:eek:

Hi all, my names Naomi and I've been looking for a thread like this for support as I think it's a fun way to loose.
I've been on slimming world for 4 days now and I only eat green days as I feel the foods would fill me up more. I'm a bit nervous to weigh myself this Sunday as I've been eating really well and feel like I possibly couldn't loose any lol. But I've Been really good keeping to my syns and eating the right hex a and hex b etc.
I currently weigh 12st 8lbs and my first goal weight is 11st and then I'll set myself a new target lol. Well good luck all xxxx

Back