Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

i was 12 8 last week on SW scales (12 6 at home), feel very heavy this week and am expecting a gain tomorrow. cannot beleive that at the beginining of the month i was 11 13.6 and I've undone all my hard work! argh!

I lost 3lb last night, so only 4.5 more to take me into the 11's. It still seems surreal saying that though

We'll all get there eventually :D

Hi all I'm just about in the 12's at 12.13.5!! Down from 16.9 would love some support to get into the 11's this is when it really starts to show and clothes start to look good :)

Good luck to everyone, we can do it!:D

I was on 12.6 last week weigh in tomra can't wait till I'm
In the 11,s however I have a problem
Next week me n OH are going to London for the weekend to watch katy perry I dno what I'm
Going to do about eating as we are going madam tussards London eye and dungeon so it'll be eat out food :/ x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

Victorialouise said:
I was on 12.6 last week weigh in tomra can't wait till I'm
In the 11,s however I have a problem
Next week me n OH are going to London for the weekend to watch katy perry I dno what I'm
Going to do about eating as we are going madam tussards London eye and dungeon so it'll be eat out food :/ x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

Nando's is a good option for eating out and staying on plan. Check out the eating out section for ideas of places you can go:)

I'm 12 11 and hoping that tonight that number will have dropped tonight at weigh in. I'd love to see the 11's!!

12st 10lb....1lb off! Not holding out too much hope for this coming week. Wedding on sat and staying over night. B&b so 3 meals I have no proper control over. Can't help but feel a bit daunted:/

12st 10lb....1lb off! Not holding out too much hope for this coming week. Wedding on sat and staying over night. B&b so 3 meals I have no proper control over. Can't help but feel a bit daunted:/

Can you check out a menu for the b&b before you go and do you know what the food will be a t the wedding? Plan as much as you can and take some low syn snacks with you to help limit the damage but its a special occasion so also try and relax and have a good time!
There's probably lots of threads and posts on here for good tips for this sort of thing so don't be daunted x

*Emsie* said:
Can you check out a menu for the b&b before you go and do you know what the food will be a t the wedding? Plan as much as you can and take some low syn snacks with you to help limit the damage but its a special occasion so also try and relax and have a good time!
There's probably lots of threads and posts on here for good tips for this sort of thing so don't be daunted x

Had a word with consultant and I can easily do the buffet. Going to go for healthy options at wedding breakfast if there is some e.g melon for starter, fruit salad for dessert. If it's soup I can give away the roll & straight back on it properly after breakfast!!

I'll be taking a cool bag for my toddler so mullers, fruit and alpen lights will be coming too!!

Can I join ? Pretty please x

:welcome:
Welcome and good luck, we can all support each other:)

stayed the same at 12.3. The 11's are so close. I must focus!!!

I cracked it!! 13 13.5 :)

12 stone 1lb this morning moving in the right direction very slowly :)

Well done Pinpant and those so close (yet so far,it seems some times;))
I am 12.2 and half and would love to get to 11.13 and a half this Saturday, but highly unlikely:eek:
Good luck everyone for this week:D

Well 3lb ON this week and now 12.6lb, getting futher away from the 11s every week! This is the hardest milestone I've had to reach so far.

Going to keep on with it though, hopefully will be closer next week!

Back