Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

hi ive just started today going to join a class on thursday. i got down from 14 stone to just over 11 stone but a bad period in my personal life has seen me go upto 12st 6 im only 5ft2 so really feeling it. im determined to make a difference this time and after reading ur stories i feel i can do it!

Thanks for all the support guys! I lost 2lb taking me into the 11s :D Hope to see you all in the next group very soon ;)

well done trim trixy. hope c u soon in next group x

Well done trimtrixy! Hope to see u in a few weeks time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hiya jwilly27! Nice to see you ;) yep def a good place to be. You even get personal cheerleaders! Go you! You can do it!!!! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

thanx tinkerbellarella x

Well done trim trixy...i hope to join you in a few weeks :)

Im on my first red day today...doing 3 in a row n then weigh-in friday morn really hope i get a loss after my not so perfect weekend x

Cleogin said:
Well done
Hope to see you there soon
x

Well done Hun. Be a little while for me Hun, so see you soon. Xxxx

TrimTrixy said:
Thanks for all the support guys! I lost 2lb taking me into the 11s :D Hope to see you all in the next group very soon ;)

Be a while for me Hun. Well done on the WI and getting into the the 11's. Xxxxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

hi ive just started today going to join a class on thursday. i got down from 14 stone to just over 11 stone but a bad period in my personal life has seen me go upto 12st 6 im only 5ft2 so really feeling it. im determined to make a difference this time and after reading ur stories i feel i can do it!

Hi

I am a shorty too, and similar weight...we will get there ;)

jwilly27 said:

Welcome Hun.

Sounds like we got similar stats. I'm 12stone 12 and 5ft2. Was 14st7 at my heaviest. Gonna try my hardest this time. I so want to succeed. Good luck chick. If you need support or a slimming buddy I've got a diary on here.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hey you two - I'm another shorty!

5ft 2, and currently 12st 1lb... My dream is to actually fit into the petite clothes in next - they always make me look even bigger!

I'm 5ft 1 (and a half) and weigh 12 st 1. Maybe we should rename this thread 12 to 11 for the vertically impaired! :)

X

Well done trixy!! Great loss this week. See you soon hopefully!

Weigh in tomorrow for me- the wii is saying no loss (boo!) but I'm hoping the SW scales will be my friend tomorrow!

And I've just made a scan bran cake. Nom nom nom... (haha maybe! I hope it's edible)

Well done you! It will be a while for me too, but hopefully I will join you before you go into the 10 stones!

Don't hold out much hope this week - I will count myself lucky to have a STS on Friday :(

Is there room for another one?! Down 2 lbs this week putting me at 12.13, and I got my 1 stone award, woohoo!!

Is there room for another one?! Down 2 lbs this week putting me at 12.13, and I got my 1 stone award, woohoo!!

Always room for another one! Well done Poppy81 - onwards & downwards :D

Charmel said:
Hey you two - I'm another shorty!

5ft 2, and currently 12st 1lb... My dream is to actually fit into the petite clothes in next - they always make me look even bigger!

Hey hun. We'll have to start a new thread for shorties lol. I've got some nice size 14 petite jeans from next I'd love to fit back into.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Sofartogo! said:
I'm 5ft 1 (and a half) and weigh 12 st 1. Maybe we should rename this thread 12 to 11 for the vertically impaired! :)

X

He he. I was just saying we'll have to start a new thread for shorties lol

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Back