Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

poppy81 said:
Is there room for another one?! Down 2 lbs this week putting me at 12.13, and I got my 1 stone award, woohoo!!

:welcome:

Welcome hun. Your not under 5ft2 by any chance lol. Xxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

:wavey:

Hey you two - I'm another shorty!

5ft 2, and currently 12st 1lb... My dream is to actually fit into the petite clothes in next - they always make me look even bigger!

We could be twins! I am also 5ft 2, and have been hovering around the 12st 1lb mark for what seems like eternity, going up a few pounds, then losing them, then finding them again!

It always annoys me in Asda, the petite section is way up high, and I can't reach it! Logic obviously went out the window there....

I'm 5' 1.5" and that point five is important.:)

Weighed in today at 12st 2lb. A pound down over the last two weeks. Better get my buttt in gear. Its a new month and I can so do this ~ with all your support and Slimming World.

Pilates tonight after walking Pickle. Must drink water!

Have a fantastic weigh in ~ i'm proud of you all

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog:flirt2:

He he. I was just saying we'll have to start a new thread for shorties lol

Hugs

XxJulesxX

I always find the petite range seem to have very short crotch/bum areas in them so they sit far too far down! thank god for new look and their 28 inch leg jeans that have same fittings as longer jeans elsewhere!

Another two pounds taking me to 9 in three weeks! Happy as still been sliding in a cheeky bottle of rose a week.
When do you actually start noticing the weight coming off yourself though as I think i look exactly the same?!

Hasta Luego TrimTrixy. Having only just got here "I may be some time" and you'll probably be on your way out of there again too.

Poppy81 - don't forget to update your stats in the User CP as well as your signature.

Another two pounds taking me to 9 in three weeks! Happy as still been sliding in a cheeky bottle of rose a week.
When do you actually start noticing the weight coming off yourself though as I think i look exactly the same?!
Well done icklekimmy - a brilliant start.

Re- when do people notice. Hummmmm
I had a rant about this several weeks ago in my diary. I think that the bigger you were to start with the less likely it is that people will notice – especially if like me you’re losing it slowly. Because you're losing it fairly quickly they may notice sooner.

I couldn't really notice until over a stone had gone and most other people didn't even notice I'd lost any weight even with 2 stone gone. But I'm tall and was large to start with.
Dress Size - Has anyone noticed?

I found people usually notice at around the 1.5st mark... Well they did last time.

I am on my 2nd red day today and am stuffed full....ooops have forgotten to do my food diary for today, will have to pinch my lappy back in a bit to do it x

Weigh in tomorrow ladies & gents... I cant stand to be not losing any but I feel I have put some on over the bank hols so looking forward to another week with you all haha :) I'm on the 'June challenge' now though so it starts as soon as I jump off the scales tomorrow night - wagons roll to the 11s!!!!! :) xxx

Hasta Luego TrimTrixy. Having only just got here "I may be some time" and you'll probably be on your way out of there again too.

Poppy81 - don't forget to update your stats in the User CP as well as your signature.

Well done icklekimmy - a brilliant start.

Re- when do people notice. Hummmmm
I had a rant about this several weeks ago in my diary. I think that the bigger you were to start with the less likely it is that people will notice – especially if like me you’re losing it slowly. Because you're losing it fairly quickly they may notice sooner.

I couldn't really notice until over a stone had gone and most other people didn't even notice I'd lost any weight even with 2 stone gone. But I'm tall and was large to start with.
Dress Size - Has anyone noticed?

Thanks, i will have a nosey at that thread. I am only 5ft 2 and currently resemble an alibino oompa loompa!
I have just put on a pair of jeans that not had on since started and they are looser round the legs. Typical as being an apple this is where i store the least fat!

I'm 5'9 and people are noticing the weight loss now, at 4st gone it's about time! Hubby noticed for all the wrong reasons. Where are your boobs? Erm sy same place my bum went....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

It was lovely to be with you folks, but happily I am off to the next group. Hope to see some of my fellow shorties there ;-)

Charmel - now 11st 13lb :)

Charmel said:
It was lovely to be with you folks, but happily I am off to the next group. Hope to see some of my fellow shorties there ;-)

Charmel - now 11st 13lb :)

Well done hun. I get there eventually lol. Xxx

I recommend taking photos to chart your progress and also getting your tape measure out! I often feel like I'm not getting any slimmer, but all I need to do is get out the tape measure or check out an old pic and I can't argue with the evidence :D

Also, remember that people might be noticing your weight loss and just choosing not to say anything... perhaps they're nervous you might be offended if they comment on your weight!

I recommend taking photos to chart your progress and also getting your tape measure out! I often feel like I'm not getting any slimmer, but all I need to do is get out the tape measure or check out an old pic and I can't argue with the evidence :D

Also, remember that people might be noticing your weight loss and just choosing not to say anything... perhaps they're nervous you might be offended if they comment on your weight!

Thanks, i about had heart failure when i got tape measure out on day one! Maybe give it another fortnight and measure again. Pal i hadnt seen in few weeks since i started said i looked like had lost weight today, yippee!

Hello all,
I have not posted on MiniMins before so forgive me if I do something wrong! I have just been reading all of your amazing journeys, so inspirational! I am currently in the 12s and slowly making my way down through them and was hoping to join here, you are all so supporting of each other. Good luck to you all. Hoping the nice weather will help and not hinder?!:)x

Last edited:
Well I'm still here but I am exactly 12st now!! Lost 1.5 lb tonight so gotta give it my all for next weigh in :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Flark said:
Hello all,
I have not posted on MiniMins before so forgive me if I do something wrong! I have just been reading all of your amazing journeys, so inspirational! I am currently in the 12s and slowly making my way down through them and was hoping to join here, you are all so supporting of each other. Good luck to you all. Hoping the nice weather will help and not hinder?!:)x

Nothing wrong with that lovely comment...!! Good luck in your journey & keep us updated!! xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Blondie!! Except by the looks of things you have done absolutely brilliantly and wont be here for much longer. I am certain you will not only leave this group next week but fly into the lower number. Eee how exciting!!x

Hi guys - may I first of all say that you are all doing amazingly well - brilliant weight losses since the beginning of year. I have just (by the skin of my teeth) got into the 12s - weighed in last night and I am ...........12 13 1/2!

I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time my weight began with a 12!! But it's onwards and downwards for me so I'd love to join this group if you'll have me. I have read the whole post and you all support one another fantastically, hopefully I can help out/support you all too!

Nat x x x x

Back