Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Very chuffed to lose 3lbs this week, giving me my 3 stone award and taking me to 12st 7lbs. Starting to feel that target is actually possible, rather than a faraway dream!

Does anyone else find that the predicted target date the Slimming World website gives you seems a bit unrealistic, though? It seems to think I'll reach target in mid September... I still have three stone to go! No way I'll get there that quickly! :confused: Particularly as I have a holiday in August, haha :D

I have not seen the predicted date. Is that beside the weigh in graph?

Nah it's the line on the chart, dates are under it. Bit misleading as for weeks mine said by new years eve i will be - 2st 6lbs. Minus..... Really??lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hello, would like to join. I joined slimming world in mid march and was 13.2 then went down to 12.6 and a half, had a few weeks off for birthday and exams and weighed in on Monday at 12.13, Phew, just about stayed in the 12s. Have had an ok week this week, had my max of syns but have started gym full pelt so that's probably why. Nice to meet some like-minded 12ers. Lol.

Hi guys I'm back from my hols, had a great time! Anyway before I left I was 12stone on the dot but now I'm 12.4 so looks like I'll be here for a few more weeks! I was my own fault really I didn't control myself one bit I just ate what and when I wanted, mind you it is time of the month in the next 2 days so not sure if that also is the reason for the 4 lbs gain but either way I'm back on track today so hopefully then 4 lbs will be gone in no time! welcome to all those who have joined and well done to those who have left! Have a fab day xxxx

don't worry about it Naz, as long as you enjoyed your hol, just get back on the wagon, it'll soon come off especially as its star week,

dreamslim well done for staying in the 12's , hope your exams went well and you had a nice birthday, good to see you've got your focus back

xx

Thanks Kerry, I've just been reading threw posts on here and I've been reading how well people have done! And I know this probably sounds crazy but when I was on my way home from my hols yesterday I was actually thinking on how much I have put on n how I will lose the amount I must have gained! That has never happened before so it shows me that for the first time my head is actually getting sorted lol, I have 11 kgs to go to my target weight and I will do this!!! Xxx

I keep trying to get over that 12st wall, and when I do, I get kicked back over again!

thats the spirit, I think you have to accept that sometimes we go off plan to enjoy life and thats ok by me, acknowledge the blips and get back onto it.

I have a similar amount to lose - hopefully by september.

Hey! I'm only in the 12s by a whisker! I'm currently 12 13 1/2 and I'm really struggling. I started at 15 9 in mid January and it all started well and I was having relatively good loses, I'm now struggling to get 1lb a week. Has anyone tried success express? Any tips for a struggling loser? Any help mucho appreciated!! Hope you are all having a fabby weekend! X x

kerryathome said:
don't worry about it Naz, as long as you enjoyed your hol, just get back on the wagon, it'll soon come off especially as its star week,

dreamslim well done for staying in the 12's , hope your exams went well and you had a nice birthday, good to see you've got your focus back

xx

Thanks, hopefully they went ok, find out on the 16th if they didn't go ok I could end up on a binge. Haha. I'm pretty confident I at least passed and that's the main thing. Lol. Xx

Well am hoping my sw team leader doesnt tell me off on wed since she was naughty a fortnight ago on her anniversary! My bf of 7 years clearly didnt understand the concept of low fat when he made tea for our anniversary yesterday. Steak pie and chips and hot fudge cake with cream, was from m and s so had to be eaten! Not forgetting the 3 bottles of corona. Scales wont be my friend this week!!

icklekimmy said:
Well am hoping my sw team leader doesnt tell me off on wed since she was naughty a fortnight ago on her anniversary! My bf of 7 years clearly didnt understand the concept of low fat when he made tea for our anniversary yesterday. Steak pie and chips and hot fudge cake with cream, was from m and s so had to be eaten! Not forgetting the 3 bottles of corona. Scales wont be my friend this week!!

I know what you mean, celebrations do get in the way sometimes - we celebrated my eldest getting selected for Exeter's rugby academy, celebrated with steak, new potatoes, mushrooms, homemade onion rings and a huge salad, all syn free, but then topped it with a melt in the middle chocolate sponge pudding YIKES, drinking loads of water and super speedy foods lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi im 5ft 1 and 11st 2lb. i have been that weight for over 2 years since i had my son, i lose 7lb then gain it back again quickly!! i was 9 st before i had my son. I had been over 14st a few years ago and lost the weight doing s.w i really want to feel healthy again and get back into my old clothes sob sob... Fingers crossed i can stick to it this time.

I know what you mean, celebrations do get in the way sometimes - we celebrated my eldest getting selected for Exeter's rugby academy, celebrated with steak, new potatoes, mushrooms, homemade onion rings and a huge salad, all syn free, but then topped it with a melt in the middle chocolate sponge pudding YIKES, drinking loads of water and super speedy foods lol

I know, bless him really should not have let him go to the shops on his own. Away to have a wee hour on dance central then my dogs going for biggest walk ever!

you might be surprised how a bit of a blip will positively affect your weight loss, I always find that if I've had a big non SW friendly meal I'm more diligent afterwards and end up having a decent loss. Fingers crossed it all goes ok for you xx

you might be surprised how a bit of a blip will positively affect your weight loss, I always find that if I've had a big non SW friendly meal I'm more diligent afterwards and end up having a decent loss. Fingers crossed it all goes ok for you xx

Heres hoping! Away to take my dog for a huge walk!

Trango said:

Sorry seen the word exeter and thought ooooh u must be near me ten!

Not gonna be a good wi tomorrow. Just been out with the family, rushing about all day and just ha to get something, anything to eat. Feel crappy, lacking sleep god i really do not want to go this week. Got to as cashier though. Oh shoot me now......

Tinkerbellarella said:
Sorry seen the word exeter and thought ooooh u must be near me ten!

Not gonna be a good wi tomorrow. Just been out with the family, rushing about all day and just ha to get something, anything to eat. Feel crappy, lacking sleep god i really do not want to go this week. Got to as cashier though. Oh shoot me now......

Hey another Devonian lol, yeah we live just outside of Exeter and I have to go also as I weigh everyone though on a Wednesday. I think it's good though as you know you can't stay away, always better to face the music lol, hope it's not too bad, good luck for tomorrow x

We live over the 'other side of the river' as everyone in town calls it! Been a bad few weeks sw wise here. Lack of sleep etc doesn't make me wanna really cook all the time. But am off to bed early tonight, feed the kids up get em asleep and monday is the start of the week. Just hope i haven't gained. That would be tragic.

Back