Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well. When I had a sneaky peak at the scales on Saturday I was up so I've superspeeded like made for the last 2 days and its worked.

Officially I weight in kg and I managed to only put on 0.1 kg (less than ¼ lb) after lots of misbehaving with our visitors last week.

In stones it classes as a STS as the scales read 12 st 12½ last week and the same today. If you do the math (as they would say in Numb3rs) the converted weight was 180.4lbs last week and 180.62lbs this week.

So, if you can follow all that, I'm going to semi-cheat and class it as a STS and make sure I shift it, and more this week!

Good luck everyone else this week.

A sts isn't so bad! I reckon i might scrape in with a sts tonight. Curious now, who eats before weigh in on wi day? I don't never have so a bad habit to start! What's everyone else do re food and wi? I have food on the brain today, wi is at 6.30pm (early as i wi before the other peeps get there) i so wish i had a morning wi. *sigh* so feel free to share ur wi ritual....;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
A sts isn't so bad! I reckon i might scrape in with a sts tonight. Curious now, who eats before weigh in on wi day? I don't never have so a bad habit to start! What's everyone else do re food and wi? I have food on the brain today, wi is at 6.30pm (early as i wi before the other peeps get there) i so wish i had a morning wi. *sigh* so feel free to share ur wi ritual....;)

Hi there, a lovely sunny Exeter morning :) I am lucky as I work from home I go to a morning weigh in in St Thomas. I always have a breakfast though, would never last without eating before. Mind you if I was worried I wouldn't possibly ;) lol. Good luck for tonight

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I do it on my own - so WI first thing in the morning. Before breakfast but after ablutions of course! LOL

Trango said:
Hi there, a lovely sunny Exeter morning :) I am lucky as I work from home I go to a morning weigh in in St Thomas. I always have a breakfast though, would never last without eating before. Mind you if I was worried I wouldn't possibly ;) lol. Good luck for tonight

Tis blinking cold though!lol do u go to the one at the kings then? I like my consultant too much to change now, we have lulu, mad as a box of frogs but fab!

Trango said:

Ah but tis coooold! My feet are frozen, brrrr! Do u go to the kings then? I have friends who go there :)

Yes the Kings it is for me, just found out that after being good and checking syns on my chocolate pudding the other evening (23.5) yikes, thought I had made up for it over the next couple of days eating syn free! Just found out that the yoo fat free yoghurts aren't free :( It could be an interesting wi on Wednesday lol

Oh dear! Sure u will be fine. I ended up being really naughty yesterday and had kfc when i was out, need not have worried as it really did not agree with me, and i was up all night to and fro the loo. So all i gained in the week, gone! I weighed b4 bed, and was 13.2 and thought oh *****, got up this morning.....

12.11! Corker! Lol

Just had my wi, list 3lbs (in fairness I gained 4.5 the week before) buzzing now though and ready to hit the gym this week see if i can lose the same again next week. Hehe.

1/2lb loss. Pants :( 12.11 now

Tinkerbellarella said:
Oh dear! Sure u will be fine. I ended up being really naughty yesterday and had kfc when i was out, need not have worried as it really did not agree with me, and i was up all night to and fro the loo. So all i gained in the week, gone! I weighed b4 bed, and was 13.2 and thought oh *****, got up this morning.....

12.11! Corker! Lol

Hey well done you, that's an amazing difference in just a few short hours lol

Well i was mightly impressed actually!lol but being on the loo half the night was a killer!!!!

hi i like to join this page as i have just got into the 12's tonight. im starting on 12 13.5lbs so have a long way to go till in the 11's gonna need a lot of support as haven't been in the 11's since i was a teenager and i feel it's gonna be a hard journey lol. hope everyone is doing well

Hiys sezabel! Welcome :) i'll be here for ages yet at this rate too! Lol

Bought my first oat scan bran crap today. Tried the other and it was like mdf so i'm making scan bran cakes all week for the ultimate 'colon cleanse' this week

I had my weigh in tonight. 2.5lbs off!! Making me 12st 13!! Eeek! Roll on the 11s!! X

Hi Lovehandles - nice to see you here from the 13's. Well done

Pommette said:
Hi Lovehandles - nice to see you here from the 13's. Well done

Thank you very much :) I'm happy to be here!! X

Been to WI this morning and lost 1lb, i know a loss is a loss but I'm a bit gutted because I've been trying really hard this week :(

I'm now 12st2lb, fingers crossed by next week I'll be in the 11's!

Back