Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

welcome

I got the summer cookbook tonight too (I got mine with my countdown)

Welcome to theroxykitten and rooby c, this is wonderful place to be at the moment, lots of inspiration and determination going on :)

I've been in here far too long...don't get me wrong you guys are lovely and all but I think it's time I concentrated and got out of here :rolleyes:

Well, a loss of 1lb which I am not complaining about as I have been drinking night nurse this week lol. :S However an agonising 1/2 lb away from my 1 1/2 stone award :( I mean 1/2 lb!
Mind you only 2lb to lose to get into the 11 stone bracket :D :D :D

Its horrible when your so close yet so far from something trango... a loss of 3lb would of given me club 10 4lb my stone and a half and i lost only 1 lol grr lol

atleast now its 2 and 3 respectivly for those

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
Its horrible when your so close yet so far from something trango... a loss of 3lb would of given me club 10 4lb my stone and a half and i lost only 1 lol grr lol

atleast now its 2 and 3 respectivly for those

Next week for us both for sure then Louisa :)

Am back from a long SW holiday, still floundering in the 12s, this mini thread thing wasnt here last time so I'm definitely going to concentrate on my fellow 12-ers, good to hear such good things about the wii zumba, am giving serious consideration to buying it and making time for it.

JoRoger said:
Am back from a long SW holiday, still floundering in the 12s, this mini thread thing wasnt here last time so I'm definitely going to concentrate on my fellow 12-ers, good to hear such good things about the wii zumba, am giving serious consideration to buying it and making time for it.

Joroger, go for it. It is so good and worth even if it's just the laugh factor lol. I am planning on doing 20 mins every day this week. I will report back daily to confirm, I have done - yikes posting this means I really have to do it now lol :)

I started back on my wii fit plus today did half an hour, will get wii zumba eventually just not got the funds at the mo. Lol.

Next week for sure

Hiya everyone!!

I am soooo back on the bandwagon :D I've been awol for a few weeks on holiday. Thankfully went to WI tonight and had only put on half a pound woop!

Bought a countdown as well - so am starting july at a weight of 12 stone 4 and a half pounds. Hopefully will be in the next group by the end of the month! :) xx

WD! both of you

I hope i only put 1/2 on after my holiday end of the month though I reckon i would put on a stone from the drinking i intend to do one night alone

3lb loss for me this week so I made it to 3st 1lb total loss.

Very pleased with that as * is due imminently.

Might have to have a little glass of something to celebrate tonight!!

Congratulations on the fabulous losses! Or near losses in holiday terms! ;)

x

Well done to us, keep at it this week.
Just done an hour of Zumba, had to pause the game at one point for a phone call, I work from home so can juggle but have to take calls. The only thing that worries me as I was breathing heavier than normal is that he hasn't got the wrong idea lol :O

Aaarrhhggghhh hello all! :) still on the wagon. Ish. Been jogging, and am loving it! How is everyone else? All good i hope?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I'm grand ta. I joined a gym on Monday on a 6 week promotional thing so have been everyday since then...I knackered if I'm honest but am determined to get out of this group and into the nest stone down finally so gonna keep pounding away in the gym and lifting weights at least 5 days a week for 6 weeks :)

Oh I should say I am 12st 4.5 at the moment so I'm getting closer to my goal :)

I'm not expecting great losses this week, I am eating too little to loose good weight, when i eat too little i tend to gain instead

I have new tablets which have made me not hungry and a mouth ulcer which makes eating painful so its kinda like urg forcing food down and its agony and its in such a place bonjella doesnt help cause its rubbing on the teeth

Tinkerbellarella said:
Aaarrhhggghhh hello all! :) still on the wagon. Ish. Been jogging, and am loving it! How is everyone else? All good i hope?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hello, was wondering if you were ok as I haven't seen you on here for a while :) I am good thx, did an hour of zumba this morning and another 20 minutes this evening :) was gutted to have missed my 1 1/2 stone award and by such a pathetic amount 1/2 lb so like you last week, I am writing everything down and very determined to kick ass lol

Back