Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone!

Back from weigh in tonight and I have lost another 2.5lb, now weigh in at 12st 10lb :D

Total loss 2st 9.5lb and only 1st 3lb to go to target!!

I love, love LOVE slimming world!

LindseyandMatthew said:
Hi everyone!

Back from weigh in tonight and I have lost another 2.5lb, now weigh in at 12st 10lb :D

Total loss 2st 9.5lb and only 1st 3lb to go to target!!

I love, love LOVE slimming world!

Aww so pleased for you :)

3lb off and my 1/2 stone from SW (23lb total) :) :D MEGA CHUFFED!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats brilliant Lozzie Stardust! I can't wait til I'm getting consistent losses....lost 1lb this week after changing to red/green days,(after gaining for 2 weeks in a row on EE) so hoping that's the way forward for me :)

I'm on EE but everyone is really different so it's whatever is good for you :) 1lb off is fab! I've had a few weeks of 0.5! It's surprising how the little bits add up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am finally joining you all. A tiny 1/2 lb loss has got me into the 12's. Here goes to loosing the next stone.

Well done and welcome :)
I've had a bit of a nightmare today. Really long story so I won't bore you with the details but, basically, doing a camp on the weekend and was asked to help transport some stuff.......fine. Spent loads of time planning the weekend away to make it sw-friendly but not tonight coz I thought I'd be driving up, dropping off and driving back. WRONG!!!!
Arrived at llanelli late, had to set stuff up put up tents etc so by the time 8pm came and there was no sign of finishing I had a bacon roll and, even worse, a mars bar. I had no purse on me to escape to the shop and only the minibus with all the stuff in it for transport anyway so couldn't take that. Horrible lack of food optimising, lol. I have made a load of superspeed soup for the weekend though so I'm hoping that, plus running round after a load of kids will counteract the mars bar and bacon sarnies. Lol.
The good thing is though, I don't feel guilty coz I know there was NOTHING I could do so just gotta work harder to counteract it.

dreamslim said:
Well done and welcome :)
I've had a bit of a nightmare today. Really long story so I won't bore you with the details but, basically, doing a camp on the weekend and was asked to help transport some stuff.......fine. Spent loads of time planning the weekend away to make it sw-friendly but not tonight coz I thought I'd be driving up, dropping off and driving back. WRONG!!!!
Arrived at llanelli late, had to set stuff up put up tents etc so by the time 8pm came and there was no sign of finishing I had a bacon roll and, even worse, a mars bar. I had no purse on me to escape to the shop and only the minibus with all the stuff in it for transport anyway so couldn't take that. Horrible lack of food optimising, lol. I have made a load of superspeed soup for the weekend though so I'm hoping that, plus running round after a load of kids will counteract the mars bar and bacon sarnies. Lol.
The good thing is though, I don't feel guilty coz I know there was NOTHING I could do so just gotta work harder to counteract it.

Aww poor you, mind you I bet they were lush lol ;) have a great time in Llanelli and all that running around will work wonders I'm sure. Most importantly enjoy :D

cindersmcphee said:
I am finally joining you all. A tiny 1/2 lb loss has got me into the 12's. Here goes to loosing the next stone.

Welcome on board cindersmcphee. Well done for making it here :)

~*~Louisa~*~ said:
I'm not expecting great losses this week, I am eating too little to loose good weight, when i eat too little i tend to gain instead

I have new tablets which have made me not hungry and a mouth ulcer which makes eating painful so its kinda like urg forcing food down and its agony and its in such a place bonjella doesnt help cause its rubbing on the teeth

Thinking of you, I know how you feel, I had a hamster face the other week and had to have anti biotics etc, not much fun.

Trango said:
Aww poor you, mind you I bet they were lush lol ;) have a great time in Llanelli and all that running around will work wonders I'm sure. Most importantly enjoy :D

Oh yeah, it was lovely. Lol. I'm not hugely worried about it because, like you say, there'll be lots of running round on the weekend and I have planned a food optimised menu for it. Hehe. All the food is being provided by the cafe tent that we're running but I'm taking my own food anyway, lol. Even got fruit to snack on to avoid buying choccie. Was just one of life's little obstacles I had no control over.

Am so glad to have found this 12-11 thread! can't wait to get into the 11s. After a weeks' food optimising I've lost 2lbs, making me 12st 4 by the wii fit, so I'm gradually inching closer.

*Theresa* said:
I'm grand ta. I joined a gym on Monday on a 6 week promotional thing so have been everyday since then...I knackered if I'm honest but am determined to get out of this group and into the nest stone down finally so gonna keep pounding away in the gym and lifting weights at least 5 days a week for 6 weeks :)

Oh I should say I am 12st 4.5 at the moment so I'm getting closer to my goal :)

Gosh! Well done you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Trango - Well, u know u can do it! My 4 1/2st award eluded me for 4 weeks, and it drove me insane trying to get it. I seem to do a week of really pushing it and a week of bumbling. I'm bumbling this week due to massive amounts of housework and ground hog days :( task for today is to iron and put away wash mountain that has accumulated in my bedroom. But the boys decided to nap at different times today. Grrrrr well done on the zumba! I just cannot get into it at all. Might try again soon.

Well interesting day here! Lol not well :( bought a prawn pasta salad yesterday as i was in a hurry for food and omg do i know about it today. Was up and down on the loo all night and it's still not done with me. Eeeurgh.

Must write shopping list soon, as off to do 'my' shop tonight. Was a bit lazy in the sw sense yesterday. Need inspiration to push for my 5 st award now. Booked a week off sw for the monday following my op and sy (hubby2b) has decided we are going out to a chinese buffet the day before my op. Which means i'm off plan for that, as i then have a stay in hozzie followed by rest. Hopefully they surgically remove my apetite too! Lol doubt i'll be wanting much after as the thought of needing a poo after surgery is already a dreaded experience!

Only 1/2lb for me :( I wasnt expecting much though after a tough week money wise - hadnt been eating much!

Oh well, ive booked off next weeks weigh in as we are off out for the day so with a couple of days out and a BBQ planned within the next 2wks ive got to be a good girl :p

Well done to everyone on their weightloss and welcome any newbies to the group :D

Mouth feels better and ive sorted my tablets in a way which i dont feel as bad, still no appitite but thats not a bad thing stops snacking

I have had 100% so far so now I feel a bit better I now have to try and keep 100% for the next couple of days to get me club 10 and stone half

I really want to lose 4lbs in the next two weeks, because I'm 12st3 at the moment, so I really want to get into the 11 stone bracket, and 11st13 is my Club 10 as well. I know it's not 2 stone but I started at 13st4 and so it's the difference between saying 13 stone something to 11 stone something, so it will feel a bit like 2 stone (I hope!)

Back