Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Also just very quick free things are good. I have days where i could eat a small child if one passed me by!lol walking is good, i also knit, i make jumpers and trousers for the little boys, that keeps me busy. I often have packs of ham i buy the offcut packs (proper ham not reformed, that is syn able) and i sorta delve into that, maybe cook a chicken up for tea, and have cold cuts to pick at, syn free houmous and veggies (i sound good, but cba with that myself) find a project in the house or garden, if ur hands are dirty u ain't gonna be wanting to eat with em, at the end of the day wake up trying your very best, i try and visualise a good 2-3lb loss as my goal for the week. I'm trying a hypnosis app thing this week too, just, well for the heck of it and stuff. If i am alive on time in the morning i may pop in and say hi to trango, depending on the energy i have! If not tomorrow i really do think i shall be changing after my op.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

When i say knitting....

Attachments

• image-1650311677.jpg
    image-1650311677.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-180534563.jpg
    image-180534563.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 24
I knit, I run a parenting forum, I do loads but i still eat lol

We are doing a superspeed week at group this week

Haha, love the jumper annika. Looking good :)
I struggle to find projects in my house because I live with my parents and while I have all the freedom I want I only consider my room as my space and there's only so many times I can clean, tidy, organise and shred. Haha. Maybe knitting would work, will have to give it a try but I'll probably stick with the low syn jelly to start. Lol.

Pommette said:
That's some knitting! Beautiful.
Is a single multi-coloured yarn that you bought or a fiendish pattern to follow?

Lol it's hand dyed wool in that one, i've almost finished another and have rather alot on my to do list inc 2 dresses, and some more jumpers for the winter. I did wreck a couple a few weeks ago by washing them wrong so playing catch up. And the pattern is well easy, it's seamless so no sewing bits together either. It's just an example though. I love hand dyed and hand painted wool as the 'story' in it is always a one off. U never know how it will turn out

Hey, I lost another 1 1/2 lb this week :D :D :D takes me right on the brink, looking over the edge but still with you lol. I take it you didn't get the energy this morning Annika lol, well unless you took one look at us and ran away lol :)

After putting up 1/2 lb last week, I lost 2 lbs this week, it really was the boost I needed. I was starting to lose faith a little bit but now I have a renewed motivation for the week, yeah!!! Onward and downward!

Trango said:
Hey, I lost another 1 1/2 lb this week :D :D :D takes me right on the brink, looking over the edge but still with you lol. I take it you didn't get the energy this morning Annika lol, well unless you took one look at us and ran away lol :)

Oh don't go there! Lol am having a day of epic fails. From the electric running out, to the double pushchair being in the car (which was with hubby at work) to mislaying the door keys and having to ask my neighbour to house watch omg u would totally believe i am a natural blonde today! Mind is made up though i am changing groups. Gonna ring the kings lady about starting the week after my op ;)

And i even forgot the well done for the weight loss!!! Brain is soooo not functioning. Rounding off the day with 2 steak, plastic cheese, onion and mustard rolls. And a can of sugar free red bull. Kill or cure for sure!

Well done!

Hiya everyone! :)

Lost 4.5 Lbs this week!! Yey!! Best loss so far. Hopefully I'll be into the next group next week as I am now officially 12 stone on the dot. Happy me!!! :-D x

1 1/2 lb off this week for me (well over the last two weeks as I had to miss WI last week. Going to have to stop going to group soon due to a new job. Bit nervous!

Great weight losses this week but everyone. Congratulations all.

x

Bobsledwheels said:
Hiya everyone! :)

Lost 4.5 Lbs this week!! Yey!! Best loss so far. Hopefully I'll be into the next group next week as I am now officially 12 stone on the dot. Happy me!!! :-D x

Well done to you to :D

Flark said:
1 1/2 lb off this week for me (well over the last two weeks as I had to miss WI last week. Going to have to stop going to group soon due to a new job. Bit nervous!

Great weight losses this week but everyone. Congratulations all.

x

Well done to you too flark, also good luck in the new job, will you do it from home now then?

I am going to give it a go Trango, bit nervous though!

x

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for snacking suggestions, went all day yesterday with only 5 syns and, to be fair, apart from the fact that I had a late lunch coz I was driving, I wasn't hungry all day.
Think my scales might bestuck on 12 stone 5 though. for the first time ever I weighed myself in the night (dressed) and in the morning (not so dressed, lol) and weighed EXACTLY the same. Hope I'm not plateauing already coz I have a long way to go yet!

Back