Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Oooh sounds like u had fun! Lipobind, well the sachets, are shaped like those long things with sugar u get in cafe's u tear the top, pour the contents on ur tongue (tastes like strong blackcurrant) it's meant to be used i u have a naughty day, straight after meals. I found it on clearance in boots so figured it was worth a shot. It's meant to bind up to 27% of the fat from ur meal and also makes ur food leave ur stomach later therefore making u feel fuller for longer. I did notice a bit of tummy ache today, not major but annoying, doesn't seem to be alli likr on ur insides either. I would not pay £33 for it though, but seems to be a way of curbing the damage of a heavy night or day. Will keep u guys posted anyhoo as i started it yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Hey Trango, no point stressing about the Burger King now - I really hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Annika, that lipobind sounds interesting - can't wait to hear how you go!

sus_murf said:
Hey Trango, no point stressing about the Burger King now - I really hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Annika, that lipobind sounds interesting - can't wait to hear how you go!

Thx Hun, I know what you mean. Going to be very focussed instead of stressing about it. How was your weekend anyway?

Trango said:
Had a weekend in Cardiff to catch up with family down from Glasgow. hubby and I stayed at holiday inn in town centre, had a few g & s.t and completed evening with a sweet chilli wrap and chips from burger king oops :( also had buffet breakfast two mornings with loads of fresh fruit, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled egg and baked beans, really scared about wi now. Annikka, what's lipobind? Might need some, but doing a big zumba later. It was a lovely weekend but now really regretting burger king exploits, mind you we were dancing all night and walked everywhere as we were in town anyway

That's weird coz youre from Exeter aren't you? I'm from Cardiff and was down in Exeter today. Me and (sort of) oh went for a random drive and ended up in Exeter and then carried on down to Torquay. Hahaha.

dreamslim said:
That's weird coz youre from Exeter aren't you? I'm from Cardiff and was down in Exeter today. Me and (sort of) oh went for a random drive and ended up in Exeter and then carried on down to Torquay. Hahaha.

We probably passed each other on the motorway, lol. Hope the south west offered as good a weekend as Wales gave us.
Should have picked your brains re good places to go in cardiff, we ended up in o'neils where there was a guy singing. He was brilliant and played some very high tempo music that i could use my zumba skills to the full. Did I say skills lol

sus_murf said:
Dreamslim, there must be a story behind the (sort of) oh. By all means tell me to mind my own business - but I'm really curious!!!!

Oh there really is and it goes back about 2 and a half years. Lol.
The basic gist of it is that I am seeing him and everyone considers us to be together (I've been seeing him for about a year) but he keeps saying he doesn't want a full on relationship on account of the fact that we both live with parents, plus when we first started seeing each other neither of us wanted a relationship. It's getting there, I think. That is the basic, bare bones of the story and I don't know what else to refer to him as. Haha.

Trango said:
We probably passed each other on the motorway, lol. Hope the south west offered as good a weekend as Wales gave us.
Should have picked your brains re good places to go in cardiff, we ended up in o'neils where there was a guy singing. He was brilliant and played some very high tempo music that i could use my zumba skills to the full. Did I say skills lol

Haha, almost sad to have missed the opportunity to see your zumba skills. Lol. O'neills is a pretty good choice especially if live music is your thing. The south west was pretty good, mostly just drove round everywhere else but actually got out of the car in Torquay and went for a wander around the sea front, it was very very nice.

Howdy folks.
Erm - shock result for me this week - 4 lbs off to 12 be at 12:8 - my biggest single weight loss this year. In fact double what I've lost before in my best week and 4 times my norm !! So last week's gain was probably a false reading after the huge Chinese meal I'd had on Sunday. To say I'm pleased is an understatement but I have been really good this week. :D

Only 9 lbs to go to current target and then I'll re-assess.

Pommette said:
Howdy folks.
Erm - shock result for me this week - 4 lbs off to 12 be at 12:8 - my biggest single weight loss this year. In fact double what I've lost before in my best week and 4 times my norm !! So last week's gain was probably a false reading after the huge Chinese meal I'd had on Sunday. To say I'm pleased is an understatement but I have been really good this week. :D

Well done you!!! Excellent loss!!!;)

Howdy folks.

Excellent!!!!

Lost 2.5lbs today so now weighing in at 12 stone 3.5lbs. No offence all but hopefully I'll be leaving you in a fortnight. :-D
Also, I am now only 1lb away from my one stone award - SO CLOSE. Hehe.
You will have to excuse the delirious behaviour but after spending 18 months stuck at 12 stone 7, giving up and going up to 13 stone 2.5 getting to 12 stone 3.5 is extremely exciting especially after eating out twice this week. I did, however, make much better choices when I ate out than I normally do. Does make you wonder though what I would have lost had I not eaten out. Never mind, here's to that 1lb next week. :-D

Lost 2.5lbs today so now weighing in at 12 stone 3.5lbs. No offence all but hopefully I'll be leaving you in a fortnight. :-D
You will have to excuse the delirious behaviour but after spending 18 months stuck at 12 stone 7, giving up and going up to 13 stone 2.5 getting to 12 stone 3.5 is extremely exciting especially after eating out twice this week. I did, however, make much better choices when I ate out than I normally do. Does make you wonder though what I would have lost had I not eaten out. Never mind, here's to that 1lb next week. :-D

Not necessarily any more! Super choices and a few syns and my weight loss is much better!

Congratulations for your super loss and everyone elses!!

x

Well done you, especially with a weekend away, it must have been the invigorating sea air :)

Thanks both. Flark, you're possibly right I'm sure salads and fry light arent the only way forward. Haha.
Trango, think I might suggest going to Torquay/Exeter every weekend. Lol.

Well another one is off to wales! Lol we go to just past swansea at the weekend so i can rest up after my op ;) thought i'd post a first update on those lipobind sachets i've been taking. I like them. Might need me some more!lol so i've been a bit off plan this week, been naughty as an excuse to realiate after my bad week at wi last week. Anyhoo my wi last monday was 12.6 1/2 i've had... Burger and chips out, followed by a waffle and ice cream on tuesday last week, fish and chips and chinese curry sauce, and chinese last night and pizza tonight ( i don't think the high fat in pizza and rocky road did it for me, stayed down about 10 mins before i was on the big white telephone talking to huey and ralph!) anyway, been taking these lipobind things, bought them as i have a meal out tomorrow too! Eeeeeek! This week should have added a good 7lbs to me. My scales say....

12.6!

Trango i'll see u wednesday to see how the weight is on sw scales. But that has impressed me so far! I've basically sts!

dreamslim said:
Clearly Wales is the place to be. :) by any chance is it tenby you're going to? It's a lovely relaxing seaside town.

Omg Tenby, had many a brilliant holiday there, had me a lovely holiday romance there lol.

Annika I will be there, hoping I will have burst the 12 stone mark, maybe I need me some lipobind but ATM continuing with the ss fruit to help me on the way following my sweet chilli wrap & chips at the weekend.

Trango said:
Omg Tenby, had many a brilliant holiday there, had me a lovely holiday romance there lol.

Annika I will be there, hoping I will have burst the 12 stone mark, maybe I need me some lipobind but ATM continuing with the ss fruit to help me on the way following my sweet chilli wrap & chips at the weekend.

Oooohhh, holiday romance. Good old Tenby. Lol.
How far from the 12 stone mark are you? I'm 3.5 away now, I can almost taste it. Hehe.

Back