Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Never mind hun. As you say, you expected more!

Take good care of yourself and good luck for the op. We will hopefully "see" you back on here soon :)

Hello all. I have just managed to sneak my wobbly butt down into the 12s today so have waved farewell to my 13-er buddies and joining you all in here.

I'm guessing there are other old 13-ers in here too. Hello again :)

Having a bit of a bad day today.....am at a conference with work and have so far eaten: 2 digestive biscuits, chilli and rice and chocolate cake and cream. It's hard to resist (and is of course, free) so goodness knows how many syns I've had (and the website doesn't work on my phone so can't find out) going to the gym tonight though - hope that can help. :-(

Operation cancelled. I just can't speak.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Having a bit of a bad day today.....am at a conference with work and have so far eaten: 2 digestive biscuits, chilli and rice and chocolate cake and cream. It's hard to resist (and is of course, free) so goodness knows how many syns I've had (and the website doesn't work on my phone so can't find out) going to the gym tonight though - hope that can help. :-(

Put it down to a bad day and get back on plan tomorrow........ nothing else you can do and fretting about it won't change a thing.

Onwards and downwards Dreamslim!

Aw Hun that sucks when you've psyched yourself up for it *hugs

Norovirus apparently. Not even a phonecall from them. Okay so i get that i really don't want norovirus, but i'm all in a huff. Re arranged all the kids, sy took a week (last he can take) off work and they go cancel. No idea when it's gonna be now. I've been on the worser side of angry all afternoon.

Trango- twas lovely to meet u though! I only didn't have the boys as sy is off. Usually i will have them both i think. It's a lovely group though, i think i'll stay for a bit! :) the cons seems really nice

Annya said:
Put it down to a bad day and get back on plan tomorrow........ nothing else you can do and fretting about it won't change a thing.

Onwards and downwards Dreamslim!

Yeah you're right, I only had 7.5 syns yesterday though so hopefully won't have blown it blown it. Lol.

Annika, I'm so sorry about your op, hope they reschedule it for pretty soon. If not we'll all go sort them out. Haha.

Hehe dreamslim. Downside is i'd food shopped for after my op. So lucky me. I'm on slimfast twice a day and a tesco light choices meal with veg for tea. Well that should see something fall off me next week. ( yeah, me knickers at this rate! Hate baggy pants!lol)

I don't envy you the slim fast chick, but we are the same weight at the moment but you might get the edge on me now lol.

I've had a super bad week on plan tbh I'm hoping for a STS tomorrow, I'd be pleased with that. I've looked up some new recipes though and found my mojo again so feeling better now.

Me either catherine!lol the theory was, that after tummy surgery, i would not want to be putting much 'stress' on stitches and stuff. And having failed at sf before, remembered it did have a erm smooth effect (what a way with words eh?!) so in my mad theory, less stress whilst recovering, didn't think i'd be overly hungry either see. But didn't think for one second it would ever get cancelled. So i've a freezer full of tesco light ready meals and 2 tins of sf in me cupboard. Oh well. Maybe a week on that will be a boost. Saying that we are still going to wales, sy's great aunt (mad as a box of frogs but a true darling) has been out and bought new beds for my kids (all 5 of them!) to sleep in, made bedding (she's a dressmaker!) for them and alsorts! Even bought a double pushchair so i don't have to take mine. I got all emotional at her effort earlier as she is sy's aunt, not mine
And my older three kids aren't sy's yet she's welcoming them all the same.

*touched*

Aw she sounds adorable!! But I can imagine being that age and doting on kids cos you get to give them back!!

Are any of the tesco light ready meals any good and low in syns?

I lost 1lb at tonight's weigh in :) go me!! Sorry to hear about your op being cancelled Annika, that's pants :( x

Trango said:
Way to go you, what do you think gave such a good loss?

Cherries!! Lol had alot of cherries and loads of superfree. But also i gained 1lb last week because of *week so that helped lol xx

3106Catherine said:
Are any of the tesco light ready meals any good and low in syns?

Well i think the chicken and tomato pasta is about 6 syns maybe? I do like it though, and bulk it out with veggies. Some are as high as 15 syns though, so write down the low syn ones first, but u do get 5 for £4 in the freezer section, not bad for a light lunch or just 'something' in the evening.

His aunt is lovely. There are not many old people i have the time for, but i def do for her. She proper makes me giggle! I think she's hoping to give me sewing machine lessons, which would be grand. I would like to see how possible it is to make handmade clothing for kids and sell it. After all i can knit okay, but i have some great ideas for clothing :)

Back