Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well guys, have completely let you all down :( had my first gain but a big one of 2 1/2 lb!!!!!!!

Not a happy bunny, however the weekend away to Welsh Wales was completely fab and me and hubby had a brilliant time, however 2 1/2 still sucks lol.

Well done to everyone else who has lost and yet to lose.

Very focussed and determined to kick ass next week :)

Trango said:
Well guys, have completely let you all down :( had my first gain but a big one of 2 1/2 lb!!!!!!!

Not a happy bunny, however the weekend away to Welsh Wales was completely fab and me and hubby had a brilliant time, however 2 1/2 still sucks lol.

Well done to everyone else who has lost and yet to lose.

Very focussed and determined to kick ass next week :)

Ahhh, welsh Wales has that affect on weight loss sometimes. Lol. I have to try to recover my horrible day today so I may need to borrow some of you kick ass motivation. (we're the same weight now I think so even better :-D )

No ruddy hope for me then......... I live in Wales :sigh:

Seriously though, it looks like I'm heading for a STS this week despite being 100% on plan, so pass some kick ass this way too please Trango :)

Annya said:

Me too, hence setting up the excuse. For any sts or gain I just blame the fact that I live in welsh Wales - it's not the chocolate cake.......honest gov'ner

Annya said:

Seriously though, it looks like I'm heading for a STS this week despite being 100% on plan, so pass some kick ass this way too please Trango :)

Omg, Annya you made me laugh so much when I read that, started my day off in the best possible way so thank you. I am very proud of being welsh and it was so lovely listening to the welsh accent, it felt like being abroad but in a wonderful place!

dreamslim said:
Me too, hence setting up the excuse. For any sts or gain I just blame the fact that I live in welsh Wales - it's not the chocolate cake.......honest gov'ner

Omg you and Annya made me laugh so much, my kids think I'm bonkers lol

Well we are off to somewhere near swansea on saturday evening :))) sod's law has it that my home wi was 12.6 this morning. 12.6! Not seen that number on my scsles for a while, i thought the scales were broke and stuck on 12.7 till him indoors got on and it read 9st 11lbs. Think that could be the weight of my skeleton....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Well we are off to somewhere near swansea on saturday evening :))) sod's law has it that my home wi was 12.6 this morning. 12.6! Not seen that number on my scsles for a while, i thought the scales were broke and stuck on 12.7 till him indoors got on and it read 9st 11lbs. Think that could be the weight of my skeleton....

Am sure you will have a fab time anyway, and congrats on such a great reading, I don't usually check, however jumped on to see if I really did put on that much and it laughed at me and said yes lol

Hope you are getting over the disappointment re your operation :)

Yeah, sort of. Annoyed that i can't go in for about 6 months now as sy can't take more time off till oct/nov :( so that's my hopes dashed. Annoyed as i jumped so many hoops for this, lost 6st, gave up smoking etc and this happens. I can't drop everything for a cancellation either so looks like i hve to go right back thru referral again. Not gonna be back on plan this week but will be doing damage limitation!

Hmm... decisions, did 45 minute session of zumba earlier, the big decision is do I do another one tonight as I have an unexpected free night :)

Been 100%with still no syns at the moment.

Will have a few for the weekend to be sure as we have a party at a friends with a hog roast and a band, should be fab.
Hope you all are having a good week :)

LindseyandMatthew said:
another 1.5lb off tonight everyone! 12st 7.5lb now, need 2lb for my 3 stone award next week....eeek!

Hope everyone is doing well x

Well done you must be pleased, how long has it taken you so far?

Back