Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

aargh im going the wrong way i put a pound on :( im never gonna get into the 11's at this rate

I also put on (a 0.5lb) this week :( I deserved it, and kind of enjoyed myself anyway, but it's still a shame to see the numbers go up!
I WAS only 1.5 away from my stone award, now I'm 2lb away- but hopeful. Going to start a food diary on here to keep me motivated:)

Hi guys!

I feel like I've been in the 12's for three and a half years - since my daughter was born!

I'm now 12 stone 2lb and am sooooooooooooooo desperate to be in those 11's!!!!!!!! My weigh-in is Friday and I would love to lose 3lb and get to the 11's, but would be just as happy to lose 2lb and be 12 stone 0lb!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else who's striving for those 11's!

Natasha xxx

Hi guys!

I feel like I've been in the 12's for three and a half years - since my daughter was born!

I'm now 12 stone 2lb and am sooooooooooooooo desperate to be in those 11's!!!!!!!! My weigh-in is Friday and I would love to lose 3lb and get to the 11's, but would be just as happy to lose 2lb and be 12 stone 0lb!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else who's striving for those 11's!

Natasha xxx

I weigh in on Monday and am hoping for 2lbs also- that will get me to 12st7, and my stone award :)

Good luuuuuck :p

I also put on (a 0.5lb) this week :( I deserved it, and kind of enjoyed myself anyway, but it's still a shame to see the numbers go up!
I WAS only 1.5 away from my stone award, now I'm 2lb away- but hopeful. Going to start a food diary on here to keep me motivated:)

You can do it Clairebear......... a week (or two at most depending on how fast your lose) of strict discipline 100% on plan should do it :)

You can do it Clairebear......... a week (or two at most depending on how fast your lose) of strict discipline 100% on plan should do it :)

Thanlyou- I've been a bit bad last couple weeks and had a maintain, then a 0.5lb gain...SO I'm trying super hard this week. How are you getting on? xxx

Thanlyou- I've been a bit bad last couple weeks and had a maintain, then a 0.5lb gain...SO I'm trying super hard this week. How are you getting on? xxx

Not too good at the moment I'm afraid. I gained 3lbs over my birthday weekend - fatal spending the weekend with a bunch of bikers at a rugby club (and Wales won which just made the celebrations even better ;) !).

Still, I had a great time and it is only once a year. I am back to being uber-good and and hope to claw at least a pound of that back (I hate being a slow loser sometimes :sigh:) or, fingers crossed, 1.5lbs :cross: by Friday morning weigh-in.

There's only one more rally of the season to go now then I can really get back on track with no more distractions ;)

Annya said:
Not too good at the moment I'm afraid. I gained 3lbs over my birthday weekend - fatal spending the weekend with a bunch of bikers at a rugby club (and Wales won which just made the celebrations even better ;) !).

Still, I had a great time and it is only once a year. I am back to being uber-good and and hope to claw at least a pound of that back (I hate being a slow loser sometimes :sigh:) or, fingers crossed, 1.5lbs :cross: by Friday morning weigh-in.

There's only one more rally of the season to go now then I can really get back on track with no more distractions ;)

You can do it :) sometimes big gains are quick to come back off again.

At least you enjoyed yourself! As you said, it's only once a year :) xxx

2lb off this week, getting further away from the 13's: 12 stone 9.5 today:D

i lost 3.5lb today and faced my fear of talking out to the class as i was nominated for woman of the year.. won't know who's won till next week though soo scary anyways thats me down to 12st 4lb now

i lost 3.5lb today and faced my fear of talking out to the class as i was nominated for woman of the year.. won't know who's won till next week though soo scary anyways thats me down to 12st 4lb now

Amazing :happy096: :clap: :thankyouthankyou: :wee: :party0011:

Brilliant Cara - :happy096: just notice your century too !! :happy036::happy036:

:sign0144: Hi,

I have just come down from the 13 stones aftering loosing 5lb on wednesday so would love to join in with this group.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Can't believe I forgot to post last night.......
I lost 3lbs :) which is fantastic, especially as I had the weekend off plan.... food was great, beer was really,really terrible!!

BUT.... not only did I lose 3lbs,:) I won SOTW :D, and received my 2 stone sticky :banana dancer:..AND am now 11st 13... and will be leaving you lovelies :wave_cry:

Be seeing you all real soon in the 11's to 10's :talk017:

Well done Debridger - good loss to get you out of here! spit spit . . . I hate you
No I don't really - good luck in the 11's.

Well done too Holidaygirl - missed your post for some obscure reason the other day. Put it down to senility as I can't claim a blonde moment.

And welcome tracey83 - nice to have one in as we say goodbye to another.

I lost a cheeky little ½ lb but at least it is a loss and I'm back to where I was 3 weeks ago at last! Quite pleased really considering my waverings from the straight and narrow this week with all the alcohol for medicinal purposes :D and more birthday celebrations yesterday.

Big push this week though to try and get to my next target and lose 25% of my starting weight. I was sooo close a fortnight ago! I need to lose ½ kg to do this (just over a 1 lb) so Operation 25% has commenced!!! :D

I am lurking at the moment cos i gained a lb last week, sending me out of this team......!

But i am a tough cookie and i aint going to be leaving just yet.

This Thursday i will be back in here to join in the fun.

:D xxx

Back