Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Annya said:
A virtually unheard of 2lbs off for me this week - I am amazed!

Now 12st 9.5lbs - heading in the right direction at last.........

Well done xxx

Just teetering back into the 11's - am currently 12st 1, massive attempt this week at getting closer to or even IN the 11's, which I think was last seen back in 2009.

i lost 2lb wednesday evening, so i am now down to 12st 2lb getting close now to the 11's

JoRoger said:
Just teetering back into the 11's - am currently 12st 1, massive attempt this week at getting closer to or even IN the 11's, which I think was last seen back in 2009.

Good luck for getting into the 11s,you really are so close now xx

A belated Well Done all you losers - some good losses this week. Been away for a few days!

I stayed the same but expected to put on as was kinda off plan at the weekend due to visiting family. Looks like I will be with you guys for a long while yet. :) 12.9!

I stayed the same but expected to put on as was kinda off plan at the weekend due to visiting family. Looks like I will be with you guys for a long while yet. :) 12.9!
well done hun, much better than a gain xx

A STS is always better than a gain Claire. Stick with it - you will get a loss this week :)

I think the worst STS is where you have stuck to plan for a week and still not lost anything - I find I don't mind a STS (so much!) if I know what I did "wrong".

I reckon I will be with this team until I reach target personally ;)

Well done Clairebear - ClaireS84 & Annya a STS really is much better than a gain, which is what I was truly expectiing. BUT . . .

I've lost 2 lbs this week. :eek: I do not have a clue how!!
I've eaten for England, including a massive chinese buffet last night, I feel fatter and bloated, and clothes that fit last week now feel a bit tight. So how does that work?

So if anyone can explain to me the wonders and logic of the scales, answers on a postcard please.

Hi everyone. I'm currently at 12 s 4.5 lb and want to get back into the 11's , with a view eventually of getting into the 10's......Although that seems ages off with the way I've been wobbling in my weight loss so far. Weigh in day is Wednesday- so all encouragement welcome ; )

Hi all, I got back from Tunisia on wednesday with an 8.5lbs gain to show for it the following evening!!! I was 12 stones 6.5lbs 2 weeks earlier :( Omg I was shocked cos I really didn't think I'd been that naughty! That took me to 13 stone 1 lb but when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 12 stone 11 (phew) so I'm not budging from here for a while ;) It seems most of the gain was water thank goodness :)

Hi all, I got back from Tunisia on wednesday with an 8.5lbs gain to show for it the following evening!!! I was 12 stones 6.5lbs 2 weeks earlier :( Omg I was shocked cos I really didn't think I'd been that naughty! That took me to 13 stone 1 lb but when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 12 stone 11 (phew) so I'm not budging from here for a while ;) It seems most of the gain was water thank goodness :)

Don't worry - you'll soon get it back off again. I am sure it was worth every last ounce for a fantastic holiday :D

W.I. tonight. it would appear i got bitten by the weekend again :( i was so motivated and sure but i allowed myself 3 g and t's then bumped into my sister who i havent seen for a month and got carried away, ended up having a bottle of wine and dont remember much after that except for a pizza and chips and crisps. been good since then, sunday i felt so ill all i ate was half of my sunday dinner and a sandwich made with nimble bread, was good yesterday and every day up until saturday but i fear i have put weight back on again, it took me 3 weeks to lose the 2 pound i put on at the beginning of august, and i bet ive just put it back on again, how unfair that you can gain so quickly yet lose sooo slowly. im so annoyed with myself again. im doin it to myself, every week. i get down then kick myself up the bum get into it then the weekend comes and it all goes to pot again. i need help. how does everyone cope with the weekend? if no one tempts me with drink im fine but i just cant say no!! i feel like im being rude. im at my mil this weekend and shes buying a bottle of wine, i really dont want to have one but i dont want to offend her. might take a low alcohol one round :/

Back