Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

flexi syn, at least then you stay in control, then straight back on the wagon x

Conlou, how about taking some diet coke, or something and pretend you're on anti-biotics or something - I know it's a lie but..... Or how about saying your having a week or 2 off booze (I'm doing that now until Thursday)
Just forget the last couple of days & hit the plan

Last edited:
gl to all those who have weigh in and to all you that have lost and good luck to the following week to the rest of you, i have weigh in tomorrow i was 12st 2lb last wednesday in the kindest of ways i would love to say goodbye tomorrow but i don;t think thats going to happen.. lol, half a pound would make me happy tomorrow as that would give me my 7.5st award lol

... lol, half a pound would make me happy tomorrow as that would give me my 7.5st award lol
Good luck for tomorrow caramumofmany - fantastic weight loss chica!

Another step in the wrong direction! +1lb for me so now 12st 10.5 :( x

Still in the right direction: 2lb off and my 1 stone award makes me 12 stone 5.5lb:D

3lb off - slimmer of week and month!! That makes me 12 s 1.5 lbs....... And I credit this weeks loss to super speedy soup :)

3lbs off for me....that leaves 5.5lbs of holiday weight still to shift but it's a good start :) and at least I can stay in the 12's now and not have to move up to the 13's xx

Well done everyone that's lost.
Cara - fantastic to get you 7.5 st shiney.

Hey, been about 3 weeks since my last post. Still in the 12's but a 'summer holiday' has meant me creeping up from 12 stone 1.5 to 12 stone 6. :-( fully back on track today and considering slim fast for 2 weeks to try to kick start me back into gear. Want to lose 9lbs in September if not more to put me lower than where is was at the beginning of august.
Wish me luck and well done all of you who have joined/left in my 3 week hiatus and to those of you still here - the way I'm thinking of things is - at least I haven't gone back into the 13's..............

I also got my stone award this week, taking me to 12st 6.5... Race ya to the 11's ;)

Race on Clairebear:D, especially as I am a Claire too:). See you in the 11's sometime soon:eek:
Good luck:)

well done babe - do you have a food diary cos i would love to see it!?! you have such fab losses i reckon you must eat speed soup all day :D xxx
lmao at speed soups that has been nick named fart soup in our group and i have onl ever made it once, had backed bean lasagne last night, thinking maybe quorn style meat balls tonight can't really decide hmmm ... shall see i guess.

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself - I've been trying (and not succeeding) at getting into the 12s since july!?! anyway got weighed this morning I weighed in at 13st 0.5lb so I should be with you lovely people next week!! :D

Back