Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Weighed in today: 1 and a half pound off: that means I am 12 stone 1lb:)
However I will be here a bit longer as a family wedding on Friday will probably mean a gain next week as I intend on enjoying myself:p

WI Tue morning

MissThomas said:
Mines a friday, was thinking off changing to a sunday to stop myself going off the rails on a weekend! Hmmm

I changed mine from a Wednesday to a Saturday for that exact reason. What I do now is count my syns weekly so if I end up having a binge Saturday night I have to be good the rest of the week. I normally find I use about 50 syns on a Saturday for alcohol and then have 40 left for the week.

Weighed in today: 1 and a half pound off: that means I am 12 stone 1lb:)
However I will be here a bit longer as a family wedding on Friday will probably mean a gain next week as I intend on enjoying myself:p
Attagirl! Well done chica. Enjoy the wedding to.

I weigh on a Monday Morning. This keeps me in check over the weekend and means I have to save syns all week if I want to enjoy myself.

Works for me! :D

i weigh in on a tuesday evening. i hate weighing in at that time and on that day, its not far enough away from the weekend to turn it around after a binge and not close enough to stop me pigging out, i hate getting weighed at the end of the day cos im always wary about what i eat all day and end up starving when i go BUT i love my group, i love my c and i wont switch to another group now. the only other one i oculd go to is a thursday morning but the c is rubbish lol.

I weigh in on a Monday.
Ok, small dilemma - I am peckish and live right by a street full of takeaways. I'm toying with the idea of just going and getting some noodles (free) but am I really hungry or am I bored? Does it matter and should I get them anyway?? :)

hmm hellooo..... just in here for the first time - been to wi tonight and lost 3.5lbs - making my start at 12st 11lbs.

I was 13 stone 1 when I registered with SW at the beginning of last month and am now down to 12 stone 6.5 (wed this week). I really want to be down into the 11's before Christmas, ideally by the end of the month.

Adios LADIES & GENTS!!

-4lb off this week so now 11st 11lb!

Best of luck & see all you losers soon :p ;)

Lozzie Stardust said:
Adios LADIES & GENTS!!

-4lb off this week so now 11st 11lb!

Best of luck & see all you losers soon :p ;)

Woohoo well done lozzie you loser. ;) hopefully see you again but I think it will be later rather than sooner for me. :)

4lb well done, that is great.

Well an expected, and throughly deserved, 1.6lbs ON for me this week...... :break_diet:

Could have been worse though - it was 2.5lbs when I got on the scales on Monday :eek:

Now just under 12st 5lbs............ let's see how long it takes me to lose it again :rolleyes:

How do you get the body magic and 1/2 stone etc loss awards in your signature.

Thanks, will do when I get on here on the comp, apple don't allow you to copy things like that.

Hi....

Can I join in (again)? I was doing well and neared 11 and then for a time my eating went to pot and now I am at 12st 12lb. For once I am not celebrating with food ~ I'm skint~ but that might change on Tuesday when I get some money....

Hope to report a loss next week and see if I can make three ducks in a row!!!!!!

How goes it with the rest of you?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back