Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Judith, I do hopethat you manage to shift the weight once and for all. It is bad enough the first time, isn't it? But i know I find it harder to loose it a second, or third, time.

Judith, I do hopethat you manage to shift the weight once and for all. It is bad enough the first time, isn't it? But i know I find it harder to loose it a second, or third, time.

You sure tell the truth. Years back with SW Green days I lost up to 11 stone something and then I lost the plot......

But this time I am going slow and trying very hard not to beat myself uop for every little mistake I make. Trying to think hard of good non~food rewards .... but my fingers are getting splinters from scratching me head.

I'm sure glad I have the company of all of you in this forum to help me get where I want to. Unfortunately it won't take me days but a lot longer ~ but maybe for once I aim to enjoy the ride.....

Thanks for your encouragement.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

It is great when you get to the size you want to stay cos the you can do clothes but I suppose for each 'mini' target or just to keep at it you could try some make-up or maybe a massage or facial. I have had to buy some new pj's as I didn't keep any of them when I got too big for them but didn't want to spend too much as I hope not to wear them for long and seem to be spending more on food so can't afford to spend too much more on this weight loss journey.
I know when I had my hair restyled it gave me a great boost.

Hi im 12st 6 at the mo and 5ft 2, have only lost 1/2stone over the past 6 weeks feeling very frusrated when everyone else seems to lose big at the start then slow down even worse when a memeber lost 10lb in her first week, was very happy for her but made me very disheartened, to get into the 11's would give me hope !!
xx

justjudith said:
Hi....

Can I join in (again)? I was doing well and neared 11 and then for a time my eating went to pot and now I am at 12st 12lb. For once I am not celebrating with food ~ I'm skint~ but that might change on Tuesday when I get some money....

Hope to report a loss next week and see if I can make three ducks in a row!!!!!!

How goes it with the rest of you?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Welcome back Judith :)

You'll definitely get back on track by coming on here x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nfarnon said:
Hi im 12st 6 at the mo and 5ft 2, have only lost 1/2stone over the past 6 weeks feeling very frusrated when everyone else seems to lose big at the start then slow down even worse when a memeber lost 10lb in her first week, was very happy for her but made me very disheartened, to get into the 11's would give me hope !!
xx

Was that member very overweight, the more you have to loose the bigger that first loss tends to be. Also you often find that those who had to really want it to lose the weight are more likely to keep it off. If it comes off to easy then you fall into bad eating habits again as "it'll come off again easy enough so I can have what I want". What you are loosing is a good steady loss but if you are not happy take a food diary to your consultant and ask them to look and see if there is anything holding you back from loosing the weight.

hi all, just checking in from the 13 to 12's. Left them last thursday (yippee) when I weighed in at 12.13. Hope you dont mind if I join in with you here. Looking forward to chatting to you all soon.

1¼ lbs on. Third week in a row that I've had a gain.

I'm putting it down to being cold and eating too many carbs! :eatdrink023:
:beam: I've been faffing around since early September trying to get to target.

:needhug: and I am really going to kick a$$ this week.

Good luck everyone else.

Wow - lots of newbies. Welcome everyone.

For those of you with slow weight loss come and have a look on the Tortoise thread too. We're a reet friendly bunch and all lose at 1 lb a week or less. Or it my case totally stuck in getting the last 3 lbs off! :D

Just weighed in and had 0.5 off so I'm 13.0 dead on, looks like I'm gonna be an honorary member of the 12's for one more week if that's ok.
It's only 0.5 but I was only good Monday to Friday really and then had a bit of a relaxed weekend so I'm happy with that - no deprivation and still a loss.
I only wish it would go on and slowly as it comes off. Haha.

Thanks for letting us know about the other group, sounds like a great thread.

nfarnon said:
xx

As someone for has spent the last six months on various diets & am still the same weight half a stone sounds really good! I think you should be really proud of yourself for what is a significant weight loss.

Keep on going, you will get there even if it takes you a little longer than you'd hoped

X

My engagement ring fits back on my finger again - I found it on my dresser this morning and it slipped back on. I think it must be at least a year since I have worn it- happy days xxx

Hiya,

Can I join please? Started at 14 stone. Lost lots of weight and was at 12stone 2lbs. Then moved house, quit smoking, stopped going to SW for a while, got a promotion etc and ended up back at 13 stone 1.5. I'm at 12 stone 9.5lbs now though and determined to get into the 11s!

Welcome to our world Eating__Glitter.
Well done for quitting smoking and getting back on track!

Hi all can I join you ? Lost 2.5 at wi tonight & now 12.12 . Only 1st 5 till target :)

Hasta Luego Lou - hope to see you in the 11's . . . eventually.

But welcome mrs big b - we've got a few newbies this week.

Well done bexyboo - keep it up chica.

Back