Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Yay and howdy Angem - well done on getting into the 12's and lovely to have you here.

Susanwilliams2312 said:
Lost two today which now takes me to 12,9 - losing 1/2 stone in 3 weeks, really focused at mo x

Really want to see 11 stones......

Well done :)

Angem said:
Hi everyone

I have been watching this thread for the last few weeks, wishing that I could join you.

Today I lost 2 lb, got my wish woohoo and I am so happy to say I am now a part of your gang.

I am coming in at 12st 12.5 lb and all being well I wanna be out of here by the end of January
:D:D.

Congratulations well done & welcome :) although I'm hoping I'm on my way out this week

Hoping for a loss tomorrow then I will be out of the 12s for Christmas and probably back in them after Christmas :p

Angem said:
Hi everyone

I have been watching this thread for the last few weeks, wishing that I could join you.

Today I lost 2 lb, got my wish woohoo and I am so happy to say I am now a part of your gang.

I am coming in at 12st 12.5 lb and all being well I wanna be out of here by the end of January
:D:D.

I'm new too but welcome & well done x

Hoping for a loss tomorrow then I will be out of the 12s for Christmas and probably back in them after Christmas :p
Good luck Joanne - I think I'll be doing the same.

After a real :devilangel: week, and showing a STS right up to yesterday, I have somehow managed to lose 3¾ lbs which puts me at ¾ lbs UNDER TARGET!! now at 11 st 12¼ lbs.

I am not going to say hello to the 11's. Done that once and skipped straight back out !!! :D Just staying put here as we are off for 4 days over Christmas to an all-inclusive hotel. Grrrrrrrr :eek: Expecting a big gain again.

Pommette said:

After a real :devilangel: week, and showing a STS right up to yesterday, I have somehow managed to lose 3¾ lbs which puts me at ¾ lbs UNDER TARGET!! now at 11 st 12¼ lbs.

I am not going to say hello to the 11's. Done that once and skipped straight back out !!! :D Just staying put here as we are off for 4 days over Christmas to an all-inclusive hotel. Grrrrrrrr :eek: Expecting a big gain again.

Wow that's a fantastic loss - well done you :) xx

Well done on your losses ladies! I have been the most behaved i have been on this plan this week since i started. Thought better try and drop as many pounds as possible as there will no doubt be a gain over christmas! good luck folks and enjoy the holidays :)

Thank you! Lost 3lbs tonight, bringing me to 11ST 12.5lbs :D

Trying to maintain for after Christmas! *fingers and toes crossed*

Hope you stay in the 11s with me :D

Pommette said:

Well done that's fantastic congratulations

Joanne24 said:

Great stuff well done . Hoping to get into the 11's after wi tonight and I'll be happy with a maintain next week fingers crossed

Well done chica - I'll keep my fingers crosses for both of us.

PS I actually posted this last night and Minis lost yet another of my posts.
Grrrrrrrr

. . . Hoping to get into the 11's after wi tonight and I'll be happy with a maintain next week fingers crossed
Good luck Mrs Big B! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

As of today I can now join you guys, in the 12's for the first time in my adult life, amazing :)

Very well done! Welcome to the 12s, let's hope it's the 11s before long :) - sadly I've been in here for ruddy months now :sigh: but, hey, it's better than the 13s ;)

As of today I can now join you guys, in the 12's for the first time in my adult life, amazing :)
And another welcome from me too!

Great stuff well done . Hoping to get into the 11's after wi tonight and I'll be happy with a maintain next week fingers crossed

looking forward to hearing how you go...

Back