Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 3.5 now 11.11.5 so bye bye from me :) hope to see you all again soon xxx

Congratulations Mrs Big B. That's some weight loss the week before Christmas!

I hope to see you in the 11's but it'll be a while!

Well done chica - I'll keep my fingers crosses for both of us.

PS I actually posted this last night and Minis lost yet another of my posts.
Grrrrrrrr

Thank you! Keep fingers and toes crossed for us both :D

As of today I can now join you guys, in the 12's for the first time in my adult life, amazing :)

Welcome :)

Well done Mrs B!

Yay - go chica go (meant in the nicest possible sense).

Hope to see you in the 11's in the New year - that is if I don't put on too much on holiday!:eek:

Thanks all I'm sooo excited and determined I'm not coming back after Xmas although with a little festive cheer you never know lol

Thanks both of you . Missing you already :(

icklekimmy said:
Woo hoo two pounds off! No doubt be back on again come sunday!

Well done :)

Does anyone feel the cold more than usual or is it just me? My hands and feet don't seem to warm up, even with gloves and 2 pairs of socks. ..
Blumin' right I do - I've got 4½ st less of insulating blubber.

Tonight I have full thermal underwear on! Plus ski socks and furry lined boots. :eek: Been out to a quiz night where we have to sit outside (smokers you know tut tut) and I shivered all night! And I live in Spain!!!!!! :eek:

Buenos Días mis amigos.

I won't be around much today (Christmas drinkies with all our retired old fogey friends this afternoon), and then we're off to Benidorm for our holibobs on Friday so can I just wish you all

Feliz Navidad

Back on 27th so will catch up with you all then.

Have a great time! Very jealous :D xx

Pommette said:
Buenos Días mis amigos.

I won't be around much today (Christmas drinkies with all our retired old fogey friends this afternoon), and then we're off to Benidorm for our holibobs on Friday so can I just wish you all

Feliz Navidad

Back on 27th so will catch up with you all then.

Hope you have a fantastic time away!!!

Feliz navidad!!! Xx

Change in tastes!

Hi there

i've not been on in aageeeesss! But I'm working away & have 18lbs off now - thrilled!
I've got a Q for you all. As we're moving down the scales, has anyone found that there tastes are changing?
for example, I can't stomach stews, anything greasy or with sauces anymore.
I also HATE Muller lights but that's because I ate so many of them!
Has anyone else experienced this??

Hi Wanda, yeah there was a time when I could devour muller lites no problem, I just have one for breakfast with a hex b now and don't crave tbem any more. I can really taste fat, oil, butter if it is in a meal. As I do mainly green in the week I early enjoy stews and casseroles made sw friendly way. Found I don't crave to eat takeaways either.

Well, a not unexpected 2lbs on for me this week - indeed I am not entirely sure that my 1.6lb loss last week wasn't a glitch on the scales as I had gone back up to my previous weight the following morning.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I am having Christmas Day and Boxing Day totally off plan and then back on it. I might consider a VLCD shake system for a week or so just to get things moving again, but will have to discuss with the GP first.

A very Merry Christmas to one and all and here's to a happy, healthy and hopefully lighter 2012!!

Quins said:
Hi Wanda, yeah there was a time when I could devour muller lites no problem, I just have one for breakfast with a hex b now and don't crave tbem any more. I can really taste fat, oil, butter if it is in a meal. As I do mainly green in the week I early enjoy stews and casseroles made sw friendly way. Found I don't crave to eat takeaways either.
Thank god im not alone!! I can really taste the oil and fat in everything. Someone in class said that they found their taste buds have changed, anyone experience that?

Good luck Joanne - I think I'll be doing the same.

After a real :devilangel: week, and showing a STS right up to yesterday, I have somehow managed to lose 3¾ lbs which puts me at ¾ lbs UNDER TARGET!! now at 11 st 12¼ lbs.

I am not going to say hello to the 11's. Done that once and skipped straight back out !!! :D Just staying put here as we are off for 4 days over Christmas to an all-inclusive hotel. Grrrrrrrr :eek: Expecting a big gain again.
wow, you are nearly there, well done

Back