Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Annya - just you take care on the vlcd. I am not a huge fan as you probably know. It might shift some weight pretty quickly but as soon as you get back to SW you'll gain some back so be prepared.

Thanks Bev. Doc won't let me fo VLCD - I am apparently not as "fit" as I thought I was - so it will just have to be SW and perhaps STS of (hopefully) small gains until the steroids come back down in Feb/March.

I'm glad he said no in a way as I am a right miserable old bag when I am hungry and my poor husband has enough to contend with already!

I'm glad he said no. Just aim to STS for the rest of your time on the increased steroids chica and start afresh in March. You will get there chica.

Have a lovely evening ladies

images

Happy new year xx

Happy new year everyone x

A 1 lb loss for me this week, still another 12 to go before I am out of here though.

Have a good day
:family2:

Happy new year everyone x

A 1 lb loss for me this week, still another 12 to go before I am out of here though.

Have a good day
:family2:
Well done chica - now that's a great start to 2012!

Hello, can I join you please?!
This is my first time with a diet/slimming World, I'm doing it from magazines as I can't afford a club at the moment. I'm 5'2" and weighed 12.12 on boxing day. (Haven't a clue how, as I'm still a size 10 in my head:D:D). I'm hoping to get down to 9 stone by the end of August.

Welcome Mimi09 and sophiemarieswimmy to Minis and our Happy little band.

sophiemarieswimmy if you 12 st hopefully you won't be with this gropup for too long. Theres also a group for the 11's to 10's as well.

Welcome from me too :)

Happy new year to everyone - hope you all had a great festive period!! I'm back on the scales tomorrow for the first time since before Christmas so dreading that - but I'm not going to lie I'm looking forward to jumping back on the wagon tomorrow!! Too much food and drink and no exercise = a very sluggish Kirsty!! Xx

Welcome all the newbies! Happy New Year and here's to a slim and successful 2012 for us all :eek:)

Sadly my scales have been creeping up slowly over the past few weeks, but I am hoping to get on top of this soon - I know what the cause is an there's not a lot I can do about it, but I will just keep on keeping on!

Hi everyone :)

Happy New Year!
Was here a few months ago but kind of lost my way, anyway I weighed in yesterday at 12.6 so only 4lb more than my lowest. Wasn't great yesterday or today but am all set for tomorrow so hopefully will get a loss by next Saturday.

Would really love to be in the 11's by Feb but am a v slow loser.
Good luck to all this week x

Hi Cleogin once again. That gain is pretty minimal considering you've just gone through Xmas.

If you're a slow loser, do you subscribe to the Tortoise Team Thread? If not come over and join us. We're a reet friendly bunch.

Pommette said:
Hi Cleogin once again. That gain is pretty minimal considering you've just gone through Xmas.

If you're a slow loser, do you subscribe to the Tortoise Team Thread? If not come over and join us. We're a reet friendly bunch.

Hi Pomette,
Thanks for the encouragement :)

I did used to be a member of the tortoise team, but as I went off track I haven't been in for a while.
Perfect time to return.... See you there

Well done Mimi09 - that's a really brill start.

Well - thankfully yesterdays Christmas lunch didn't do too much damage - even after a magnificent apple strudel and custard.

1 kg off - roughly 2lbs - *sighs* with relief. Really happy with that and proves it was just food bloat!

Well done all on the losses I am reading about - very impressed!!

I finally braved the scales this morning for the first time since before xmas and managed to only gain 1lb (really not sure how as I drank enough to sink a ship over the 2 weeks, top that with more roast dinners than I want to think about and choc snacks every day!!) so I am now 12st 8.5 - Time to head to the 11's I think :) It's my bday in feb so my target is too make sure I am in the 11's by then!!

Hope everyone is ok and getting back to some normality after the festive period! :) xx

kirstym said:
Well done all on the losses I am reading about - very impressed!!

I finally braved the scales this morning for the first time since before xmas and managed to only gain 1lb (really not sure how as I drank enough to sink a ship over the 2 weeks, top that with more roast dinners than I want to think about and choc snacks every day!!) so I am now 12st 8.5 - Time to head to the 11's I think :) It's my bday in feb so my target is too make sure I am in the 11's by then!!

Hope everyone is ok and getting back to some normality after the festive period! :) xx

Hi when is ur birthday? We've set up a mini challenge up until valentines if h fancy t? X

Back