Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

err that should be "joined*" not "jointed" and "threw*" not "through"... jeez... getting a bit over-excited I think and it's affecting my spelling! ;)

Wanting to join...

Hiya, I've been at SW since October (started at 14stone1 now at 12 stone 9) I was thrilled to get into the 12s as I haven't been this thin in about 3 1/2 years ! Am trudging toward the 11s as my end goal is 10 stone 3! How did everyone find christmas? I lucked out really, having not been to group since half way through december i've still managed to lose 6 lbs! I'm a bit worried about hitting the dreaded plateau - anyone been there?

So amazed by the success i've seen in this forum! I thought success like this was limited to the few stories on sight but am inspired to see such amazing losses! :D

Ok so at last nights WI I was 12st 3lbs!!!

Only 3.5 pesky lbs to get into the elusive 11's!!!

I cants actually remember weighing 11 anything ever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half a pound off for me this week, but everything considered that's good so I taking it and running!

Now 12st 7.5lbs............

I joined last week and started at 12st 3 lbs!!:(

I went to WI yesterday and was pleasantly surprised weighing in at 167lbs... so (just) in the 11's (11st 13lbs) :D

I think I will stick around here for as little longer before getting excited about getting into the 10's though!! I can see me hovering around this mark for a while xx

Good Luck everyone though and well done so far xx

1lb gone, now 12st 2lb... will those 11's ever come????? It has been well over two years since I saw an 11 on my weighing scales :)

Hey all - i'm a newbie to Slimming World - also 12.5 at my first meeting yesterday - a bit upsetting as this was even more than I weighed when I jointed Weightwatchers probably about 10 years ago now! I lost 2 stone at that time to get down to 10 stone and was really happy but over the last couple of years the weight has slowly crept back on... an all inclusive holiday in August pretty much through me back in to the 12 stone mark and i've not been able to shift it! So here I am! Bored of weightwatchers now having done that diet for years and years on and off and ready to start something new now!! So yes.. I am well up for getting back into the 11stone mark and hopefully back down to 10 stone ASAP and this time keeping it off!! xx
welcome Jayjay. hope you have loads of success on the SW plan. Have to say its is a great plan to follow, I have been on it since Aug and have lost something every week which I have never managed before with WW. It is a slower more consistent weight loss for me, but I am happy with that.

Hope you have a good week.

FMxx

Welcome to lots more nebies to the 12's it good to see you here.

And to the losers - well done skinnyminx, fairymary and Annya
Any loss at this time of year is great!

me either, can't wait to get there....:family2:

Pommette said:
Welcome to lots more nebies to the 12's it good to see you here.

And to the losers - well done skinnyminx, fairymary and Annya
Any loss at this time of year is great!

I second this :)

So many of you are now so close to the 11's - well done, you can almost touch them :) x

Oh everyone seems to be doing so well. I was 2lb away from entering the 11 stone bracket but sure I ate & drank my way through a month & I've 7lb on. But it'll be off very soon.
Can't wait to hit 11stone woohoo!!!!

well done everyone x

I think I will be this time next year, those scales have stopped moving. I'm still 12st 11.5 lb :confused:

Morning all,
week 2 weigh in this morning and I've stayed the same at 12.9lbs ....not surprising after a week of chocolate and take aways...seems like I gave myself a pass to eat anything after lasts weeks loss:eek:
So..8 weeks until some friends come to stay, and they last saw me at a size 10/12:eek::eek: Hopefully that will motivate me to stay on plan. Have a good week everyone:)

It's 12 months today since I started back on this losing weight lark and I am not a happy bunny this morning, to say the least!

It's a gain of 1¼ lb since last Monday for me.

I know its only carb bloat - I had roasties as well as yorkshires with my roast beef yesterday - and I know it'll probably be gone again tomorrow but I'm still mad at myself.

Off to bridge now and I just hope we do better there as last week was a disaster.

*** Skulks off in annoyance ***

Me so far...

Was playing around with picasa last night and decided to make a collage - so this is the result

Attachments

• collage so far.jpg
    collage so far.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 100
skinnyminx said:
Was playing around with picasa last night and decided to make a collage - so this is the result

Wow! You look fab. I'm v jealous of your gorgeous skinny legs. Congratulations on a brilliant weight loss. x

WI today - 1lb loss
Need 0.5b to get stone & half award (hoped id get it today :()
Need 4lb to get into 11's x

Back