Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi I'm new to this, hoping to go down from 12 St 10lbs to 11 St. Started a week ago, joining my girlfriend who has been doing this (very successfully) for a while already. So far I've found the food extremely satisfying and extremely filling!

Welcome and good luck :)

Hi I'm new to this, hoping to go down from 12 St 10lbs to 11 St. Started a week ago, joining my girlfriend who has been doing this (very successfully) for a while already. So far I've found the food extremely satisfying and extremely filling!
And a hello from me too! You can sooo do this. Good luck to you Nightmare

Aah we love you both being part of the team but enough is enough it's time for you to leave the 12's :wave_cry:

Now how do we get rid of you ........ hehe!! K x
I think a great big rocket up the bum is what I need at the moment. That would certainly shift some weight. :8855:

Oh, I forgot, if I don't take them I may well die :eek:
Aww hun that is rubbish - please keep taking them though, I don't like the sound of the alternative :(

Keep taking the pills chica - I like your company!

Why do friends do that - I love my friends but they are exactly the same they always tempt me to "just one more" .... :) x
Mine just keep taking me out for lunch and tempt me with a lovely 4-course meal. Fatal!!!!

Wooo-hoooo!!! Well done Mary :D

Sadly I gained 0.6lbs this week so I am now back up to 12st 8lbs........ I despair of ever getting out the 12s :sigh:

12st 1/2 a lb!!!

It looks like those elusive 11's may show up on the scales next week :) I really hope so

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Fairymary and lsf666 - the elusive 11's is in your grasp! Go for it!

Lost another pound & half, so nearly at 12 1/2 - it is the lowest weight I've been since 2010 ?
I even managed to get a pair of jeans on that had just been looking sad in the back of the wardrobe for a year - they loved their outing today xx

Hi
I am 12.2 at the moment I managed to get to 11.8 just before xmas (drat) but onwards and upwards I am just putting that behind me , so I am hoping 1 more week and I may be waving goodbye to the 12s !!! oh I am 5ft 5 so I really need to lose another 2 stone to get to my healthy BMI XXX

Hello everyone. :)

I had my first weigh-in today, went from 13st 2 to 12st 13 so I can join you guys now just about! Haha

I declared an amnesty from the "d" word on Saturday as I was just getting so stressed at the scales rising for the last few weeks and I was obsessing about food - and started snacking. Something I haven't done for 5 years.

Having done that, I seriously chilled out, didn't feel like snacking but had a wonderful homemade steak and kidney pie on Sunday to celebrate. Forget the syns - I didn't even bother thinking about how many there were in it.

Only problem is I can't break the habit of weighing every day.
Result? I've lost a pound and I am absolutely ecstatic!:woohoo:

Pommette said:
I declared an amnesty from the "d" word on Saturday as I was just getting so stressed at the scales rising for the last few weeks and I was obsessing about food - and started snacking. Something I haven't done for 5 years.

Having done that, I seriously chilled out, didn't feel like snacking but had a wonderful homemade steak and kidney pie on Sunday to celebrate. Forget the syns - I didn't even bother thinking about how many there were in it.

Only problem is I can't break the habit of weighing every day.
Result? I've lost a pound and I am absolutely ecstatic!:woohoo:

Woo woo :) well done!! Xx

Back