Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 1.5lb this week so now 12st 2lb
Hope to be in the 11's by beg of Feb (i'm a slow but steady looser hehe)

I declared an amnesty from the "d" word on Saturday as I was just getting so stressed at the scales rising for the last few weeks and I was obsessing about food - and started snacking. Something I haven't done for 5 years.

Having done that, I seriously chilled out, didn't feel like snacking but had a wonderful homemade steak and kidney pie on Sunday to celebrate. Forget the syns - I didn't even bother thinking about how many there were in it.

Only problem is I can't break the habit of weighing every day.
Result? I've lost a pound and I am absolutely ecstatic!:woohoo:
Thats fantastic pomette, well done. Maybe you could hide the scales in a room that you dont normally use to try break the everyday habit. Or maybe try weigh every second day and wean yourself slowly (God it sounds like I am giving you advise for a drink problem!!! LOL)

Well done again

FMxx

Hi all - can I join in too please?

Started SW (again) today, weighed in at home :cry: but had a good day foodwise and planned tomorrows meals so feeling positive at the moment.

I struggle throughout the day with snacks as I tend to hit a low and want to munch on crisps, biscuits etc but have always got lots of fruit at home so no excuse. Thought I'd try something different and bought dried apple rings today as a change to fresh fruit. Synned them at 3 for 28g but :yuk:eek:h my word they are vile. Got a big bag to get through too as Im not wasting them!! I may just feed them to the kids lol!

Lisa

I am a loser - and I am out of here...
Really going to miiss all of you - you are a great bunch (hope to be seeing you all soon) but i will be venturing back to cheer you on your way....

skinnyminx said:
I am a loser - and I am out of here...
Really going to miiss all of you - you are a great bunch (hope to be seeing you all soon) but i will be venturing back to cheer you on your way....

Well done! I hope to join you tomorrow if my WI goes well - I'm at 12 st 1/2 lb :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! I hope to join you tomorrow if my WI goes well - I'm at 12 st 1/2 lb :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only did it by the skin of my teeth - gone in at 11st 13.5lb...

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow...

Well done skinnyminx - glad to be rid of you :8855: meant nicely of course! :D

Welcome LisaKB - great to have a new member of our happy little crew! You'll soon find out who the troublemakers are! [Me for 1:eek:]

Room for a little one? Lol, ooooo I'm finally here, 1.5 off today, taking me to 12 stone 12 .5 LB. I cannot remember the last time I was 12 Stone, it must be 16 years ago. My weight loss has really slowed down over the last two months. I've lost 3 st 10.5 since June.

Well done to the losers, hello to newbies. I can't believe how well i am eating compared to before...yet the weight isn't falling off?? :confused:I know it's supposed to be slow and steady, but the volume I ate before was quite outstanding:D:D
Mind you my scales have a mind of their own and give a different reading everytime i stand on them......I could actually be 9 stone without realising it:bliss:

Looks like I am here for another week. STS at 12 stone. I think the Gods dont want me to leave all you lovely people. Ah well sure maybe I might be waving goodbye to you next weeK!!!

Welcome Bunnylush and congratulations for hitting the 12s..... here's to the 11s next :)

Well done to the losers, hello to newbies. I can't believe how well i am eating compared to before...yet the weight isn't falling off?? :confused:I know it's supposed to be slow and steady, but the volume I ate before was quite outstanding:D:D
Mind you my scales have a mind of their own and give a different reading everytime i stand on them......I could actually be 9 stone without realising it:bliss:

My scales are like that!

Last week I ran downstairs 1st thing in the morning in the dark to jump on the scales before anyone got up in the house. Felt something squidgy on my hand as I moved them. Put the light on and to my horror there was a SLUG on my scales and I'd touched it - :cry: uch, revolting!

Lisa

hi everyone i ve finally reached the 12s...yay!! weighed in at 12 12 today so get to change zones at last! i recognise a few of u in here!been stuck around 13 since xmas lets hope the 12s fly by lol !!!!doing the treadmill 4 times a week so really hoping it all speeds up.same here bunnylush,gets depressing when the weight slows down,ive done 3 st since july/aug so i guess it has to slow at some point but not yet please i wanna do another 2 st !!!x

Back