Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Weight in tues and lost 5lb now 12st 8lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all lost 2.5 this week so hopefully my last week here now 12 1.5 - cannot wait to join the 11's for the first time in approx 6 yrs !!!

Hi all ! So pleased with myself to actually be here in this group. WI tonight 12st 11.5. I've lost a total of 1 st 8lb but have been bouncing around the 13 for 6 weeks now. Wanna kick 13 st well n truly in the butt.... N move down toward 12.... Anyone just joined this range too n fancy a buddy down to 12st n into 11st group? This Kathy x

Sophx_2305 said:
Wi tonight and lost 2 1/2 lbs so am at 12 st 11 lb now :) Very pleased with my loss but still a long way to go til the 11s so you're stuck with me for a while yet! Xx

Hi I've just dropped into this group.......well ive been in n out several times over the past few weeks but this time I'm gonna focus n get the lbs shifted. How'd u get on this week?

No offence but I'm gutted to still be here. Lost 1/2lb this wk so i'm now 12st exactly. I really really hope to be saying goodbye next week.

Kathy73 said:
Hi all ! So pleased with myself to actually be here in this group. WI tonight 12st 11.5. I've lost a total of 1 st 8lb but have been bouncing around the 13 for 6 weeks now. Wanna kick 13 st well n truly in the butt.... N move down toward 12.... Anyone just joined this range too n fancy a buddy down to 12st n into 11st group? This Kathy x

Hi Kathy, I'm new to the group and rejoined sw on weds at 12.7. I'd love to get into the 11st group!! Good luck x

Well done Foxy!!!

I'm not looking forward to WI-my scales don't show a loss and my bowels haven't really behaved this week so think I'm carrying some excess!! Had about 10 syns over so I've been fairy good. Must be 100% next week or I'm never going to get to the 11's!

Well done Foxy!!!

I'm not looking forward to WI-my scales don't show a loss and my bowels haven't really behaved this week so think I'm carrying some excess!! Had about 10 syns over so I've been fairy good. Must be 100% next week or I'm never going to get to the 11's!

Hi Hjanea

What I have found works for me is the Superspeed Soup which I had twice yesterday and I had my Scan Bran (HEx B). No problems!!!!! Perosonally I think it is the scan bran that kick starts it but the soup must help. Hope you do OK at the WI - good luck x

Alycyn1980 said:
Hi Hjanea

What I have found works for me is the Superspeed Soup which I had twice yesterday and I had my Scan Bran (HEx B). No problems!!!!! Perosonally I think it is the scan bran that kick starts it but the soup must help. Hope you do OK at the WI - good luck x

I love speed soup :) its amazing! Make a massive pan ov it every week! And i hav to agree it helps with the weight loss
Not had scan bran yet all the comments put me off it lol

im in shock!! -4.5lbs this week!!! :eek:

hit 7 stone off mark and 100lb+ total off!!!

12.4 stone now the 11's are finally getting nearer

wow !!! thats amazing - well done you !! :bliss:

Im now at 12 st 1 ( with a fleeting glimpse of 12 st exactly mid week, so I know its coming! ) .... frustratingly slow progress at the mo, but all those pounds add up eventually, dont they!

That is amazing progress - well done & keep it up :)

Oooo, some familiar faces! I'm here, hurray!!! In the 12's (12.12 and a half!) and I hope to stay here and not go back up!!! Bring it on :D

nikkih81 said:
Hi Kathy, I'm new to the group and rejoined sw on weds at 12.7. I'd love to get into the 11st group!! Good luck x

These groups are great! I had hoped to have more off my this time but slow n steady it seems to be. I weigh in on a Thursday and kinda have a couple of flexi days on Friday n saturday but I'm not going to do that from now on. Going to try n stay within my syns everyday n see if it helps the weight loss.

Well done everybody and welcome everybody new :))) fingers crossed Monday I'm
V much closer to the 11's :)))

Thats fantastic!! Well done!!

I lost the 1lb that I gained last week. Aiming for more this week-I need to step away from the chocolate!!

Kathy73 said:

Hi I've lost 2 1/2 taking me to 12.11 so really pleased. Gotta stay focused over the weekend tho. Would love to move down to the 11's with you all xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone, hope im welcome here :) I've been away for more than 6 weeks and have somehow managed to fall into 12's!! Mega happy im back to pre-pregnancy weight!!
Im 5ft 3 and 12st 12lb

Back