Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hayley 22 said:
Hi everyone, hope im welcome here :) I've been away for more than 6 weeks and have somehow managed to fall into 12's!! Mega happy im back to pre-pregnancy weight!!
Im 5ft 3 and 12st 12lb

Hey, welcome. 6 weeks and managed to lose?!?! I need to know your secret. Lol. We're pretty close in stats, I'm 5ft 4 and 12.12.5. :)

I've had an ok week so far. Moved back with my parents for 2 weeks while waiting for my new place to be ready and it is a nightmare trying to diet there with Easter Chocs lying all over the place and my brother and father constantly buying desserts. Grrrrr. Still managed to save some syns for a few pints tonight though. :)

Hey ladies can I join? I'm finally in the 12's! 12.12 and a half to be exact.I really hope I don't jump back to 13's next week, boozing tonight and I always seem to put on the Weeks I booze!

Shelster said:
Hey ladies can I join? I'm finally in the 12's! 12.12 and a half to be exact.I really hope I don't jump back to 13's next week, boozing tonight and I always seem to put on the Weeks I booze!

I came in at that weight n went on holidays the
Next week wen i came bak i had gained but im bak in whoop :) u will b fine just hav a few low syn days to make up n drink plenty ov water n eat sum speed soup i love the stuff!!

emma_partington27 said:
I came in at that weight n went on holidays the
Next week wen i came bak i had gained but im bak in whoop :) u will b fine just hav a few low syn days to make up n drink plenty ov water n eat sum speed soup i love the stuff!!

I always cut my right back the week before the weekend and have always been fine :)

Changed my WI from Tuesday nights, to Saturday morning so was very disappointed with a -1.5lb loss (not weighed in for a week and a half). But a loss is a loss, and on discussion with my new Consultant, I'm going to try red and green days this week and see if that helps me out a bit! As the 1/3rd superfree on EE is tricky due to my shift patterns.

Thank goodness I got my 10% tonight, and should get my 1 and a half sticker next week if I lose -0.5lb, that should keep the motivation high!

Well done everyone! There have been some fab losses.

I've had a really bad few weeks. I got back on the plan yesterday but I'm still expecting an awful WI on Thursday.

prob have a bigger loss next week. sometimes it takes 8 days instead of a regular 7 to come off iykwim?

I hope so Keldacoe, felt very disheartened this morning! It's been 6 days so maybe (just maybe haha) that might have made a difference. I weighed in on Monday last week but can't tomorrow as I'm back at uni so wont have time so had to weigh in today. Fingers crossed for next week then :D xxx

what uni are you at?

Ah right long since I was in Broomhill :)

Good luck next week im sure it will be better :)

Hello Everyone
I started on April 12th at 12st7.4lb- at first weigh in I was 12st 4.5, I don't think I have been in the 11's for a fair few years.
I lost 3lb in my first week of SW and had some set backs this week due to my birthday and the other halfs birthday!

Hope you all are doing well to get those few lbs off :D

liliferjade said:
Thats were I lived! Turners Lane in 2nd year and Parkers Road last year but I had to move home so I'm now commuting. I loved living there though, prob best place for students to live and we were pretty lucky as we had nice houses too :) Did you study there? xxx

Nah my first boyfriend did law there and I used to go over every weekends and stay in halls :) I loved it there remember seeing daft punk and black box and James whilst there! Long time ago I was 18...now 33 ;) I studied at Staffordshire university and I'm back there doing my MA! Ahhhh happy, distant memories lol x

Having a bit of a stress today, had a cookery course which was a 5 course masterclass so I did eat a few naughty things. They weren't huge portions and it was mainly cooking with oil and putting sugar in things but I'm already worrying so much about wi!! I can't really count what syns I had so thought if I put it at 30 and then be good until weds hopefully it will be ok. :(

I weighed in today and lost 2.5lbs so im dead on 12stone....hopefully Ill be saying bye bye next week :)

Back