Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Ah right thank you :) this may sound really stupid but how do you work out how many syns things are? I know SW books tell you the syns of some things but what about other things? Is there a general rule for knowing/working out the syn value for foods?

1 Syn per 20kcal for everything not free good! Always you can do a quick search in the sub forum for syns in here! But that's the general rule is stuck

Ah ok i think i understand abit better now. Im doing this totally on my own so may need some advice here and there!

Anytime!!! We all here to help and most common questions can be found on here too :)) we have a doing if from home thread and we weigh in etc.. On it! I'll put a link to the thread on later when im kn the laptop :)

You are a similar weight, and same goal and bmi as me.
I am going to class, but am finding this website helpful. What information are you working from?
We will help you. Just make sure you're filling up on those superfree foods!

Hello!
Im new to slimming world and starting today, attempting to do it on my own as Im at uni so its hard to be in one place and go to a class! Im currently 12st8 (ish) and would love to be in the 11s for when I go on my first holiday with the boyfriend in the last week of June! Im still getting my head round SW so any help and advice would be amazing :)

Hi Chloe, I find that you can eat loads of free foods in the morning for breakfast so if you have time you could have a full English! Poached eggs (or fried in frylight), mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, quorn sausages or bacon without the fat! Good luck!!

Well folks im leaving :) Joined this thread l8 in2 12s so only bn here few wks. Lost 2lbs 2nite so now 11:13. Bn bout 6yrs since last seen it! Roll on the 10s :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Well folks im leaving :) Joined this thread l8 in2 12s so only bn here few wks. Lost 2lbs 2nite so now 11:13. Bn bout 6yrs since last seen it! Roll on the 10s :)

Well done.xx

well done - hope to see u next week :)

Hello!
Im new to slimming world and starting today, attempting to do it on my own as Im at uni so its hard to be in one place and go to a class! Im currently 12st8 (ish) and would love to be in the 11s for when I go on my first holiday with the boyfriend in the last week of June! Im still getting my head round SW so any help and advice would be amazing :)

Hi Chloe and welcome :D How did you find your first day on SW? xxx

Weighed my self in boots today (the day before weigh in, don;t know why I feel the need to....but habit!) I was 12 stone 1. Which is exciting.
I estimate 0.5-1lb off this week. This time tomorrow, I'll know! SCARED.COM

Gud luck :) and stop weighing urself lol its very naughty! Xx

I know I know I know!!!
I also know that I am not 12stone 1 on slimming world scales, Im more like 12.3 or so...I just needed confirmation that at BIGGEST Cadburys Bar they sell hadnt messed me right up....! I had three bad days this week, but four good....lot of exercise....so next week (considering I keep it up) I'll be leaving!!

I like it here for the moment :)

tinkagem said:
I know I know I know!!!
I also know that I am not 12stone 1 on slimming world scales, Im more like 12.3 or so...I just needed confirmation that at BIGGEST Cadburys Bar they sell hadnt messed me right up....! I had three bad days this week, but four good....lot of exercise....so next week (considering I keep it up) I'll be leaving!!

I like it here for the moment :)

Hehe :) yummy chocolate lol u will b leaving us soon :( ive only just got here 12st12 :)
Im also having a massive problem with my 10% tried workin it out but it doesnt sound right can anyone help?? Wen i started i was 14st 1/2lb xx

Evening All!

My name is Rose. I used to use this forum all the time but have lost my focus over the past few months. I'm at 12.7, the lighest i've weighed for 17 years but i want to get down to 11.10. looking back at my weight loss i was most successful when i posted a food diary on here and was regularly reading the diaries and threads. so here i am coming back to what works best. How is everyone else doing on their journey, fast/slow?

look forward to chatting to you along the way.

leedsrose said:
Evening All!

My name is Rose. I used to use this forum all the time but have lost my focus over the past few months. I'm at 12.7, the lighest i've weighed for 17 years but i want to get down to 11.10. looking back at my weight loss i was most successful when i posted a food diary on here and was regularly reading the diaries and threads. so here i am coming back to what works best. How is everyone else doing on their journey, fast/slow?

look forward to chatting to you along the way.

Well dun for gettin bak on it :) im doing ok lost 1st 2.5lbs in 11 week so very happy :)

Hehe :) yummy chocolate lol u will b leaving us soon :( ive only just got here 12st12 :)
Im also having a massive problem with my 10% tried workin it out but it doesnt sound right can anyone help?? Wen i started i was 14st 1/2lb xx

14 X 14 = 196 (+0.5)
196.5 X 0.10 = 19.65

To lose 19.65lb or am I wrong!!?!

Back