Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Woohoo now 12st 4lb :D

Hi there

Can I come back in?

I seem to have lost the plot and gone back up to 12.5 stone. I'm back to doing Slimming World as its a healthy plan that I KNOW works for me.

I'm doing this from home and weighing on a Sunday

Here's to the 11's!

Judith & Pickle

justjudith said:
Hi there

Can I come back in?

I seem to have lost the plot and gone back up to 12.5 stone. I'm back to doing Slimming World as its a healthy plan that I KNOW works for me.

I'm doing this from home and weighing on a Sunday

Here's to the 11's!

Judith & Pickle

Welcome back, im currently the same weight as you so hopefully we can spur each other on and see the 11s together!

+ 1/2
12.10 :( must try harder
But the question is...... do you know where it came from? Maybe it was a tad too much salt, maybe an extra drinky-poo!, or Julbilee treat.

And its only half a pound..... do some eating according to plan and drink plenty of water to flush it out..... and then it should be history!

Here's to a super week this week for us all

Judith & Pickle

Hi everyone,

I've been off here for a few months (but not off SW), since i've been here i've lost over another stone so now 12st 10lbs... very pleased!! I was on the other thread before so pleased to be in this one now. Hows everyone doing? I only do green days and have been on it since October 2011.

x

ive been a bit quiet of late....because i went on my jollies and went back up to 13st 8....

but i lost 13lb in 2 weeks so i am so back in the 12's!!!

12st 9lb- only 2lb to target :D yeaaaaaaah!

justjudith said:
But the question is...... do you know where it came from? Maybe it was a tad too much salt, maybe an extra drinky-poo!, or Julbilee treat.

And its only half a pound..... do some eating according to plan and drink plenty of water to flush it out..... and then it should be history!

Here's to a super week this week for us all

Judith & Pickle

Yes I do went over syns at beginning of the week so been really trying to claw it back over the weekend which was very hard.
But yes I know where it came from.
Naughty DustQueen!

Went to WI this morning, my normal WI is a Saturday but I cant make it again this week. I decided that 3 weeks off from WI was too much, and although my sneaky peeking made me aware that I wasn't going off the rails, I could feel my motivation leaving me! I needed some group chats and image therapy to pull me back, sadly it was their taster week so there wasn't a huge amount of that going on but I grabbed the consultant before leaving for a quick chat and she really fired me up again. Shame I cant attend her group every week!

Well the crux of this bit is that I am pleased to say I've lost 3lbs in 2.5 weeks, and considering the bank holiday weekend I spent up in Liverpool that is a miracle!! I also hit my 2 stone officially, so I'm 50% of the way there now!

I'm now at 12st 3, and hoping to be out of here and into the next bracket it 2 weeks. Better get down that gym!

Hello all, Im 5ft 11" and currently 11 stone 4lbs which is my target weight iv lost 8 stone in total, Its just interesting reading this thread as it felt like I was stuck in the 12 stone bracket for months and months but you do eventually get there so keep up the hard work its worth it in the end :)

Back