Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

saleek1 said:
Hello all, Im 5ft 11" and currently 11 stone 4lbs which is my target weight iv lost 8 stone in total, Its just interesting reading this thread as it felt like I was stuck in the 12 stone bracket for months and months but you do eventually get there so keep up the hard work its worth it in the end :)

8 stone, that's amazing! Well done! How long have you been at target for???

hey saleek1 have you got a piccy of you now by any chance?

i'm 5'11 and 11st3lb would be my absolute end target (if i decided to go that low) but my target atm is my 10 stone award, weight of 12st 7lb :)

but i don't know what 11st something looks like on someone our height :)

Hiya Littleflutterby wow 10 stone well done! iv posed an Avatar pic I can't seem to make it any bigger but I hope this helps, Im between a size 10 and 12 :) how long has it taken you to loose 10 stone that is amazing :D

Just restarted slimming world. Doing it on my own. Did it a few months ago but lost heart. Now 11 9 need to loose 2 stone. Booked a holiday to Maldives over Christmas so need bikini body back

Want to join 11s group please!

mrstore said:
I'm down 2 lbs this week taking me to 12.9, I got my 2 and a half stone :)

Well done. I am chasing hard on your heels with 1/4lb needed for two and a half stone at 12 9 1/2lbs. WI tomorrow so fingers crossed.

12st 10 here Been trying SW at home for about 2 months but not working out so rejoined 2 weeks ago
Looking forward to losing these baby bellies lol

HI All,

Hope you had a good week and enjoying the weekend so far?

Anyway I lost a pound and thought I would have lost more despite five exercise sessions in the last week.

Another week ahead. Have a good week!

Back