Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Im stuck at 12st 4lb :-/

Gonna have to assess my eating habits and maybe readjust a few things.

Stress is a pain when you're meant to be dieting :| so is PMT Grrrr!

Another newbie joining the ranks :) Im 5'1'' and 12st 4lb. Ive never been this heavy before so something needs to be done. To see those 11s again would be brilliant!

On day 2 now and feeling great.

Hi Guys!

I'd like to join you all. I've been 12 stone 6lbs for way to long now!
I've started exercising (SHOCK HORROR) so hopefully I can shift it really quickly!
I'm aiming for 10 stone by September, I know it's a bit much but needs must!

Anyway, good luck everyone!

I've been counting the weeks until christmas and it works out if you lose 1lb a week until then it's 2 stone off! Can't think of a better target tbh.

Good luck supercharliee! What exercise are you doing? I've recently started running, yoga and pilates. Kettlebells is awesome if you want to get fit quick too.

Meliososo said:
I've been counting the weeks until christmas and it works out if you lose 1lb a week until then it's 2 stone off! Can't think of a better target tbh.

Good luck supercharliee! What exercise are you doing? I've recently started running, yoga and pilates. Kettlebells is awesome if you want to get fit quick too.

That is a fantastic motive!! Thanks :)

Lost 5 lb tonight Chuffed is not the word 12 st 5lb now Getting there!

Thank you Meliososo! I did try running, but I hate it! So I'm doing about an hours walking a day & half an hour on my trusty sit up machine that the boyf got me last year! So hopefully I can shift it this time!

My mum swears by walking to lose weight so doing as much as you will be should be brilliant. You've inspired me to do situps and press ups before bed tonight!

Carjam...5lbs is awesome!

Congrats Dustqueen!

Meliososo said:
My mum swears by walking to lose weight so doing as much as you will be should be brilliant. You've inspired me to do situps and press ups before bed tonight!

Carjam...5lbs is awesome!

Congrats Dustqueen!

carjam said:
Lost 5 lb tonight Chuffed is not the word 12 st 5lb now Getting there!

Massive well done, what's your secret?

Well, I'm a little bit in shock after moving house and eating 3 take aways, lots of wine and generally not sticking to plan but after half a week of trying to stick to it I've stayed the same! Actually really pleased with that as was thinking the worst but now need to find some motivation.. 3lbs to lose and I'll be in the 11s!! Good luck everyone

Back on plan since monday after a few weeks off, weighed in today as usual and have lost 1lb already! Really pleased with that and motivated since I booked my holiday last night, we go in 4 weeks and would love to lose a few more lbs before I go

I haven't shown my face around here for a while.. I guess thats because I've been fairly crap! Feel like i'm back on it now though with only 2 weeks til holiday!!! Bikini Body needed!! xxx

Hi everybody! Lost 3 lb at WI last night taking me down to 11st 13.5 lb so that's me out of here! Hope to see y'all soon (who are aiming for the next bracket) (also hope not to be back! Lol) :D

laura2481 said:
Hi everybody! Lost 3 lb at WI last night taking me down to 11st 13.5 lb so that's me out of here! Hope to see y'all soon (who are aiming for the next bracket) (also hope not to be back! Lol) :D

Congrats Laura :) ps. Love your pic looks just like my fluffy boy :)

Back